Chapter 10

Pov Y/N

I was taking a nap in the clubroom, when I felt something odd happening. I open my eyes and walk over to the windows. I move the curtains to take a peek outside. I see some type of dome cover the whole school.

Y/N: *sigh* "What's going on now?"

I walk on out of the room, and knock on Gasper's door. I hear a quick crawl to the door.

Gasper: "Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Hey Gasper."

Gasper: "Thank Lucifer you're here!"

Y/N: "Just sit tight, I'll go deal with whatever this is."

Gasper: "Ok, be safe!"

I made my way out of the building, and walked on over to where the explosions were happening.

I see two cerberus fighting ORC club and that blue hair church girl. I look up above, and see a throne.

Y/N: "What the..."

I pick up a rock and throw it at one cerberus. The rock pierces through all three heads, killing it.

Kokabiel: "The hell?"

He turns his head to look at where the rock came from. He sees me waving at him with a little smile. In response, quickly turns his head back.

Kokabiel: *mumble* "Oh shit."

Kokabiel gets up and makes his way down towards me.

Kokabiel: "Heeeyyy, Y/N. How are you doing?"

Y/N: "Good. You?"

Kokabiel: "Good, good... So uh... why are you here?"

Y/N: "Oh nothing much, I just live around here. What are YOU doing here?"

Kokabiel: "Oh uuhhh... nothing."

I point over to the battle with the cerberus.

Y/N: "That doesn't look like nothing."

He takes a quick look and turns back in a clueless manner.

Kokabiel: "Oh, that?! That's... training! Yeah, training."

Y/N: "Koneko is literally in its mouth."

Kokabiel: "Koneko? Oh, the midg- short girl. It's nothing really! Just go somewhere else.

Y/N: "What's your real goal?"

Kokabiel: "Ugh, fine. I came here to take the Excaliburs and start another holy war..."

Y/N: "And Azazel agreed to this?"

Kokabiel: "Nooot exactly..."

Y/N: "So this is what YOU want, and frankly, I don't want another holy war."

Kokabiel: "Oh cmon, Y/N! Give war a chance!"

Y/N: "Uh... nah."

------

3rd person Pov

A good 'ol right hook connected to Kokabiel's face, launching him backwards off the ground. It caught him off guard and didn't let him have to time to... guard.

Kokabiel: "Ow, dickhead! Y'know I always wanted to fight you, but this is just the worst time!"

Y/N: "I always found your need for battle, annoying."

Kokabiel gets up and wipes the dirt off of him.

Kokabiel: "Well it's fun!"

Once all the dirt was off of him, Kokabiel starts running towards Y/N. The human anticipates his opponents next move and has his guard up.