Chapter 5

POV (Y/N) 

It was late after school and all of ORC were gathered in the main club room. I was sitting on the couch as Koneko was sitting next to me. Everyone else was standing, waiting for Rias to say whatever she needed to say.

Rias: "This is my familiar. You've met her previously, Issei."

A small bat just poofed into the palm of her hand.

Issei: "Huh?"

The bat then turned into a woman.

Issei: "Then that girl was..."

The familiar turned back into a bat.

Akeno: "This is mine."

Pointing at the floor as a magic circle appeared on the floor making a imp appear.

Issei: "A-An Imp?"

I see Koneko summon her familiar next to me.

Koneko: "This is Shiro."

It was a very small white cat that was being held in Koneko's hands. Koneko was smiling which rarely happens.

(Y/N): "Can I hold Shiro?"

She nods at me and hands over Shiro to me. I hold Shiro rubbing their (don't know the cats gender) stomach eventually placing them on my lap scratching their head while listening.

Kiba: "Mine is a hawk."

He summoned his familiar, which was on his shoulder.

(In this scene Issei was supposed to interrupt Kiba saying he doesn't want to see it. Reason why is because Kiba is a popular and handsome. But he doesn't do it here because he hangs around (Y/N) now. Also Kiba's familiar was never shown, it's said to be a small bird in the wiki, but I just made it a hawk)

Rias: "It's a basic things for devils. They can assist you, deliver messages, and even find things."

Asia: "Um, how do you get a familiar?"

Rias: "That is..."

She was interrupted by knocks on the door.

Akeno: "Come in!"

The door was opened by two girls making way for Sona and the rest of her peerage to come in. How do I know its her peerage? One, I can tell she's not human, and two she's the student council president. which tell me she's the king.

Sona: "Please excuse us."

Issei: "Sh-She is..."

Asia: "Um, who is she?"

(Y/N): "She is the student council president, Shitri Sona."

Issei: "And next to her is the vice-president, Shinra Tsubaki-senpai. Actually, these are all student council members!"

I hand Shiro over to Koneko to stand up, she makes Shiro go as she stands as well. I walk up to stand next to Rias.

Rias: "What brings all of you here?"

Sona was looking at her then shifts it to me then back to Rias hinting her. Rias gets the hint.

Rias: "Don't worry about him as he is human, he knows about the supernatural."

Sona was a bit surprised by this but also intrigued.

Sona: "To answer your question. This is just a greeting, since both of us have some new servants."

Issei: "Servants? Don't tell me..."

Akeno: "Her real name is Sona Sitri. She's the heiress apparent of the high-class Sitri family."