Guests at Hogwarts

It was as normal night. The sorting just finished and all the first years went to their respective tables. The feast, like always was amazing. Tons and Tons of delicious food was piled on every table and the children were stuffing their faces. The only difference was the pink toad interrupted the headmaster's speech. The door blasted open and the order walked in along with minister Fudge and Amelia Bones. A black shaggy dog trailing behind ex professor Remus Lupin.

"This is quite the surprise, what are you doing here?" Albus Dumbledore asked nonchalant.

"Don't act dumb Albus." Alastor Moody scoffed, "you wrote us a letter calling us here."

"I did not but this is a pleasant  surprise. " Dumbledore said with a smile.

Another bright light blinded the hall and several voices were heard.

"Prongs and Padfoot, what the bloody hell did you do?" a feminine voice scolded as the light started to die down.

"Nothing bunny, why do you always assume it's us?!"

"Because when something happens, the two of you usually cause it."

"I. Am. Wounded, moony!" A very dramatic voice squealed.

"Oh shut up, Sirius."

The light died out and finally a group of teenagers were revealed. There were five with gold and crimson tries, two with silver and green ties, one with a yellow and black tie and three older women with no ties and more casual clothes.

First they saw a boy, he was tall, probably 6, 6'1. He has dark unruly hair, dark brown eyes and beautifully tanned skin. His round glasses were falling down the bridge of his nose. His uniform was wrinkled, his white shirt lazily tucked into his dress pants and dirty converse covered his feet. The first few buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned and his tie was loose around the neck. His name was James Potter and he was helping a girl off of the ground.

This girl was beautiful,  she had ebony brown hair, pale flawless skin and shimmering green eyes. Her face was soft, a smile drawn her her face but she held a certain elegance to her. Her small hand fit perfectly in the tanned boys bigger ones. She stood up tall and proud despite being only 5"3. Her uniform, like the boy next to her was wrinkled and messed up. The shirt lazily tucked into her wrinkled grey skirt. Her knee high socks were at different levels and her sneakers had mud all over them and her sweater vest also had mud staining it. Her name, was Ophelia Black

The next person looked exactly like the girl, except from emerald eyes he had Mercury. He had silky hair that was so dark it looked like midnight which was up in a man bun, strands falling in his face. He was tall. Around 5"11 or 6"0. He had such aristocratic features that others couldn't help but stare. The boy had a permanent smirk and his silver eyes shone with mischief. His uniform was just a mess. The shirt wasn't tucked into his pants which weren't the assigned tweed dress pants but black skinny jeans with rips in them and a leather jacket. The boy with flawless pale skin was the one and only Sirius Black.

Next was a puny boy. Definitely the shortest of the boys, and the heaviest. He had blond hair and light blue eyes and was wearing the uniform correctly. Shirt tucked in, with only a few wrinkles, tie was properly tied, thanks to Ophelia who had to tie her boys' ties. The sweater vest was on and lint free. The boy, his name was Peter Pettigrew.

Next was a girl with fiery red hair in a tight high ponytail and bright green eyes. Her eyes were pinned in the chocolate haired boy and the ebony haired girl who seemed like they were in their on little world.  Her uniform was in tip top shape shape, not a flaw in sight. Lily Evans was her name, the girl who has been trying to capture James Potter's attention since fourth year.