Harry and Cassiopea Potter and the sorcerers stone

The lights dimmed and the screen lit up again, showing a small suburban neighborhood.

1 November 1981

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses.

"Is that dumbles?" James and Ophelia asked, laughing when they both asked the question simultaneously.

The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.
He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

"I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall." Future dumbledoor says.

"This feels very sketchy."

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall

"What rumors?" James asked.

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad."Dumbledore solemnly nodded

"And the twins?" McGonagall asked

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air.
"Can I have it?!" Young Sirius asked, excitedly"

It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?"

"No, sir. Little tykes" fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake them. There you go." Hagrid hands a baby bundled in a dark blue deer print blanket to Dumbledore and the other in a white blanket with lilies on it to the professor.

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people?" Mcgonagall asked worriedly "I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are.."

"The only family he has." The headmaster finished for her.

"Where are we?" Sirius asked gesturing to the rest of the marauders and co.

They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.

"Oh no." Lily said, recognizing that address.

"These kids will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who don't know their names."

"Why are you guys famous?" James asked his twin babies, them not able to meet his eye.

"Exactly. They are better off growing up away from all that. Until they are ready."

Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly and McGonagall follows suit. Hagrid sniffles, swallowing a sob.

"there, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all."

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the babies, who are on the doormat.

"Good job Dumbles, trying to sum up the root of our trauma in a bloody letter." Cassie mumbled.

"Good luck... Harry and Cassiopeia Potter."

The babies both have a lightning-bolt shaped scar on their  foreheads .

The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky.

Harry and Cassiopeia Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

The screen turns black

"Ok so moving past the fact that you left my children on a doorstep in November, where are we? Why are they famous?" James rambled.

"Dad", Cassie called out to her father, "It will all be explained in the movies, we made a deal with the founders not to reveal anything."

"Oh bollocks" James signed, sinking back into his seat."