Chapter One: the letters

(Movie will be in italics
Speaking/reactions will be expected)

The two froze at the voice. Peeling their matching eyes from each other, they looked up to see the Black family and the Potter family standing there.

"Mum?" The cousins called out, confused.

There stood, proudly and angry, in front of their husbands were Druella and Walburga Black.

Anyone could feel the power radiating off the infamous Black family as they strut through the great hall towards the headmaster. The Potters, Euphemia, and Fremont are behind them.

"What do you want, Albus?" Orion sneered at the man.

A magic letter floats down from the heavens into a young Ophelia Black's hands.

"Oh, I guess I'm going to read this now?" She awkwardly spoke,  scared that her mother would criticize her in front of a room full of people.

She opened the letter and cleared her throat.

Hello,

You may not know us, but we are the founders. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin.

We summoned you all here, the past and the present, to watch these videos of the Hogwarts Class of 1978.

These videos will show you from 1971-1980. They will show the students time from Hogwarts until the end of Mr. and Mrs. Potter's lives.

Please note that not every scene will be suitable for the younger students, so those moments will be paused before anything too graphic happens to give the children time to leave the room.

Besides those few moments, nobody will be permitted to leave the great hall. Time will be frozen, and food will be provided. There will be no need to sleep as a spell cast keeps you from becoming tired.

Also, your magic will be blocked from this moment forwards.

Good luck,

The founders.

Everyone was shocked, and before they could even process what was happening, a screen showed up, and what seemed like a movie intro started.

The Potter manor is shown with the date March 27th, 1971

"Isn't that your birthday, James?" Ophelia asks.

"Yeah. Why're they starting with my birthday?" The bespectacled wonders.

James Potter was practically jumping off the walls. Today was his eleventh  birthday, and every child in the wizarding world knew what this meant.. their Hogwarts letter.

The great hall gasped. This was them getting their Hogwarts letters.

He sat at the dining room table, bouncing in his chair. The boy's messy raven hair was falling into his eyes, and his round glasses kept falling down the bridge of his nose: his father, Fleamont. A proud man at the old age of 62 sat at the head of the table, drinking his coffee. Back with three spoonfuls of sugar, just like James would grow up to drink, his hair was just as messy as his son's, but his once complete dark locks were now painted a bright gray, signaling his age. The same round glasses sat on his face where the glass lenses reflected the morning sunlight. Euphemia Potter was a short woman who still had her beautiful golden hair, yet there were sprinkles of gray, and her brown eyes, which James inherited, were surrounded by wrinkles and laugh lines.

The woman stood in their beautiful marble kitchen, cooking a special birthday breakfast for her special birthday boy.

The Marauders couldn't help but laugh.