Part 5

Y/N POV:

I woke up gasping for air. Shit. I had two dreams in one night. This can't be good. I can't let WICKED hunt me forever. I looked at the clock and it was 6 am. I should just get ready already. I took a shower and but my outfit. It was a black loose ripped jeans with black fish net under it, a black tank top and a big black jacket (that I took from Draco) black boots and lots of jewelry (like lots of  rings,  necklaces, and ear rings). I just let my blond down. I think I'm going to dye my hair black again it fits me rely well. By this time it was already 7:30 I want down stairs and saw my brother. "Morning brother" "Morning sister how did you sleep" "I actually had two dream of them again" I said because there was no one there besides us. " oh, we're they good at lest?" He asked in a worried voice "the first one wasn't al all but the second one was just a normal morning of me trying to find the boys" I said. He was about to say something when we were interrupt by our mother "good morning children I hope you guys are excited to go to Hogwords it will be y'all's 7th year ." "Yeah will it was a pity that I had to miss my 5th and 6th year is it not mother" I said venom dripping on from my voice. She looked taken back by my comment. "Y/n that's not a way to talk to your mother" said father " yeah whatever I'm not hungry I'm going to get my stuff so I can leave." I left even tho they were calling my name. When I walked into my room I saw both of the riddle brothers shirtless. "Bloody hell you guys are going to make my eyes bleed." I said covering my eyes. "Love your going to have to see us naked in our hunny moon so why not just see us now" said Matthew. I looked straight into his eyes sand said "if you call me love one more time I will fucking kill you" " that wouldn't be so nice would it now love" Tom said to get on my nerves. And it did he pushed my last button . I graved my knife from my back packet and tripped Tom so he would be on the floor. I got on top and put my knife on his neck. "I think I like this position love" I started to push the knife harder into his neck so it would start cutting him. "Don't call me love." Be for I could cut him emu more I felt a strong arm pull me off him "don't start something you can't finish darling" Matthew said. I just pushed him off me and grab my stuff to go to the train.