Part 15

Y/n POV:

I got in bed and looked at the clock 3:00 am. I had been with Severus for a long time. Well I need to sleep at lest two hours. And with that I fell asleep.

3rd person POV:

Little did she know she was being watched by two boys. "Where the hell was she." The younger one said. "I don't know but my guess is she was with Professor Snap." Said the older one.

Y/N POV:

When I opened my eyes I saw Newt looking down on me. Last night we cuddled and I guess we fell asleep. "Hey love, I hope you slept well." He said. "Yeah I did, I slept very comfortable." I said smiling up to him. God I love this boy. "Well today exactly one year ago you came out of that box." He said. "I can't believe it's already one year. You guys had just have 4 months of being in the Glade." I said thinking about the fist time I can in through the box. "Yeah we were the first boys here and 4 months later the very first girl came and the last too." He said kissing my head. "Hey you ugly shank face, Alby wants you two to sing at the bonfire tonight for the Greenie." Minho said running our way. "Sure we can sing the one we always sing." I said looking up to New. "Ofc love anything you want." He said and after kissed me. "You two make me feel so shanking lonely" he said rolling his eyes. "Well then Minho what else are we supposed to do?" Newt said raising his eyebrow. "Yeah whatever go back to sleep lovebirds" he said leaving. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in bed. God how I miss them so much. That night was the night that Tommy came and I also singed the song that I was writing. That night changed everything. We added a new person to our friends group and I sang one of my songs. I look at the clock and it was already 7 breakfast starts at 8 and classes at 9 so I have an hour to get ready. I got up and went to the shower when I got out I just but dark green underwear boxer shorts and a oversized black shirt. I went to Severus class bc I know he always getting their an hours before breakfast. "Hey Severus" I said walking in. "Hey y/n shouldn't you be getting ready for class" he said looking up at me. "Hey I should but I don't feel like going to class today. Can I get all my work and just stay in your class and do my work here?" I said sitting beside him. "I mean yes you can, I'm your first class so just set in your set for that lesson and then you can come sit besides me again." He said smiling at me. I smiled back, "thank you I'm going to get my work from my other classes," I started walking to the door and then I stoped "wait can I stay in my pajamas" I said looking back. "Sure but just this one time." "Ok" I went to get all my work from the rest of my teachers.