Part 17

Y/n POV:

We got to class and sat in our sets. The Riddles weren't there but I don't mind. We started the class and five minutes later the door open and then came in two Riddles with their close all messed up and their hair messy. Well they had a good time. "Sorry we're late Professor Snap" they said in a union. "Detention at lunch time Riddles" Snap said. They came to sit next to me and then they saw what I was wearing. I could see anger in their eyes. I went back to doing my notes. Then I felt a harsh cold hand grab my thigh. "What the hell are you wearing." Matthew said in my ear. I ignore him and do my work. "Riddle (Matthew) what are you doing?" Ask snap. "Nothing Professor" he said looking at snap. "Then do u mind answering the question I just asked." Shit he won't be able to answer. Matthew just stayed quiet. "Pay attention next time riddle" snap said. Bitch he did do anything. He did get in trouble that not fair.

Time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy

"Hey y/n," snap said making me look up, "are you going to stay for lunch I'm going to stay?" He asked. "Yeah why not I'll just stay with you for lunch too."  A few minutes after the Riddles came in. "Take a set" they took a set in front of his desk also where I'm sitting at. "I will bring you guys some food and then you we'll stay here for lunch." " I'll help you bring the fo-" I started "no no you stay here with them I'll bring it by my own. And just like that he just left me with the two persons I hate the most. "We can't possibly be that bad can we now?" Asked Tom. I felt little shots is in my mind. I blocked them so they could read my thoughts. "Can you stop tapping you finger." Tom said annoyed. I didn't even notice when I started to tap my finger against the desk. I started to get nervous bc snap was taking to long. "I'll go cheek up on Professor Snap maybe he needs help." I said getting up. I was going to go but then a felt Matthew grab my wrist. He pulled me so now I'm sitting on his lap. "Your not going anywhere" he said in a low voice.