Part 18

Y/N POV

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? Matthew grabbed my thigh with his hand and his other hand on my waist. "What are you doing?" I ask confused. I don't want to be here I just wanted to be with snap for a while. He didn't answer me and started talking to his brother. Ok then I'll just get off. He pulled me closer to him when I tried to get off. I started to move around because I was uncomfortable. "Stop moving or then you'll have to fix what you did." What the hell is he talking about. I look at him but his just talking to his brother. "Can I just fucking go." I said trying to rip off his bends from me. "No you our wife." That just pushed the limit. I ripped his hard off me. "I don't want to be your wife and even if we do get married I'll never do anything for you two. I don't give a shit if your the dark lords son, I shall not bow to you or to anyone." I stormed out of the class to go find snap. Who the hell do they think they are. I'm not doing shit to them.

Out of nowhere I felt like I was stabbed in the stomach. I acted like nothing had happed bc they were students around me. It was in the exact spot where he stabbed me.

I just shuck off the feeling. It's probably nothing. When I entire the Great Hall, I saw snap coming with four  plates. "Here let me help you." I told him grabbing two of the plats. "I had it covered you know we are in a magic school for a reason. I could have taken it by myself." He said. I laugh a little at that. "Yeah I know but I just can't be in the same room with those two and not get in an argument." His eyes widen a little. "Oh y/n I had forgotten about the situation that you guys are in. The only thing I've been thinking about today is the exams that I will give out tomorrow." He says feeling bad. "I completely understand, their are other things happening besides my arranged marriage." And with that we were in front of his class.