Train 🚂

I was on the train in an empty compartment and then I was bored so I started to sing. The song I sang with Newt when there was a green bean. (Lovely)

Matthew's POV:
I heard her, she sounded beautiful. I walked in with my brother and saw that she was in tears. "If your a Riddle you don't cry"Tom said in a hard voice. She looked into his eyes and said "Good thing I'm not a Riddle then." "You will talk to us with respect" I said. Then she turned to looked into my eyes. Shit she are beautiful eyes. "And what if I don't will you kill me ?" She asked tilting her head. "We won't even think twice about it princesses." I said. She froze at the word princesses. She looked out the window for a while. Then she looked at me. "Don't call me love, don't call me princesses, just don't talk to me at all." She said with anger in her voice. "I'm sorry did we hit a soft spot did you bf call you that or something. Aw did he brake up with you because of how ugly you are or did he kill him self because you made his life miserable?" Said Tom to the short girl in front of us.

Y/N POV:

I froze after those words the only thing in my mind was Newt. I looked outside the window and all the memories of the Glad. All of them both good and bad. The Riddles were whispering something but I didn't pay attention. The only think I could think is was the Glade and how much I loved and missed it.

TOM'S POV:

I know I fucked up the moment I say hurt go through her eyes. Shit what if this just makes her hate me more. "What the fuck dude that was so wrong" my brother said. "Yeah I know I'm sorry. I just didn't think she would take it personal." "We both saw her dream, and you come saying shit about it." "Yeah whatever let's just see what she is thinking about right know" I said. We got inside her head but there was to many thing flashing so fast we couldn't see to clear.

Y/N POV:

I could feel them inside my head but I was so hurt to think about them I didn't stop them. That was until they tried to pull the memory of Newt dying. I blocked them out and just left I couldn't think straight I felt dizzy. I started to shake. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I could feel that I was about to have a panic attack. I herd a knock on the door. "Hey y/n/n can you plz let me in I know your in there." It was my brother. I opened the door slowly and he came in close and locked the door behind him. He hugged me, "hey it's going to be ok your safe, just think about the times that you were happy. Like the time you told me that you beat Gally at fighting and he became mad and whiny." He said. I laughed a little to that memory. It was one of the best days in the glad.