𝗂𝗑. 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍

CHAPTER NINE (      𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍      )

CHAPTER NINE
(      𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍      )

"So what kind of surgeries you think we're gonna get today?" Cristina asked Madelaine, while looking through different patients charts while the both of them were leaning against a nurses station, bored.

"Hopefully good ones... and soon, because I'm seriously about to lose my mind." Madelaine responded before seeing that Cristina was now looking over at the entrance, which made Madelaine look over as well.

That was when they saw Jackson Avery wheeling in some older white man wearing a suit with two paramedics wheeling him in as well. As they saw this, they immediately rushed over to them and started to ask questions... well, mostly Cristina.

"Sir, I need you to move to this gurney." Cristina ordered the older man who tried to refuse but since he was older going up against younger people, he failed.

"I got this, Yang. You , too, Whitney." Jackson claimed while Cristina tied her back totally ignoring Jackson but Madelaine listened, and backed off since she didn't want to start anything.

"Sir, I need you to stay calm so I can do a proper examination." Cristina explained to the man who continuously kept moving around.

"Your not even in scrubs." Jackson said, but once again Cristina ignored him.

"Tell this lady to back off, Jackie." The older man demanded.

"Jackie?" Cristina and Madelaine asked, confused on why this man called Jackson "Jackie".

"Whatever. It's not— look, I've already paged Bailey, and he's not cardio. So you can lose interest, Yang." Jackson informed her, but she still managed to ignore his orders and continued working on the older man.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Cristina replied. "Sir, I'm a surgeon, a very good one."

"So is my grandson, so why don't you take your hands off of me." The older man replied, which made both Cristina and Madelaine confused.

"Wait, he's your grandfather?" Cristina asked him.

"I'm serious, okay? I can handle this till Bailey gets here." Jackson claimed.

"No, because you're not allowed to treat family members, and he has Midepigastric tenderness and guarding. It could be ascending Cholangitis." Cristina informed Jackson, as the older man looked at her as if she was crazy, already assuming.