𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒

CHAPTER FOURTEEN (     𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒     )

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
(     𝖲𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒     )

     After a few days of Victorious visiting home and staying at Madelaine's house with her mom and Madelaine's children, her fun there was shortly coming to an end because of work and because it was one of her last few days, she decided to stay at the house while Madelaine goes to work so that she can spend more time with her nieces and nephew and watch them so their mother Gaia can take a break.

      As Madelaine entered the hospital, she was pulling her hair back into a low ponytail so it was out of her face in case of an emergency.

      While she walked down the halls of the hospital making her way down to the pit hoping to luck in on a super cool surgery, instead she ended up bumping into Meredith and Cristina.

      "No way!" Madelaine overheard Cristina say, as she had a shocked look on her face.

      "Now way, what?" Madelaine asked confused as she stopped walking and stood next to Meredith.

      "Meredith's pregnant!" Cristina exclaimed making Madelaine's eyes widen but an excited feeling rush over.

      "Oh, my God! Wait, really?" Madelaine asked as Meredith smiled and nodded.

       "Oh, my God. O-Okay. Um... we're you trying to ge—" Cristina started to nervously ask Meredith.

      "No. Total accident. I used the thing." Meredith somewhat happily replied.

      "Oh, so are we happy, about this?" Cristina asked her.

      "Y-Yeah, I mean we can be sad if you want." Madelaine informed the now chuckling Meredith.

      "Congratulations!" Both Cristina and Madelaine slightly shouted before group hugging Meredith as they all then laughed excitedly.

      "Oh, my god. Are you— are you going to tell him? Have you told him?" Cristina questioned her.

      "No, I just found out." Meredith informed them as then both Cristina and Meredith started getting paged.

      "Oh, Teddy." Cristina claimed as she checked her pager.

      "Derek." Meredith said.

      "Well, are you gonna tell him now?" Madelaine asked her.

       "Yeah." Meredith responded but looked a bit uncertain.