𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (     𝖲𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄     )

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
( 𝖲𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 )

     As Madelaine was walking down to the nurses station where she was assigned to go get a patients chart files, just from down the hall she quickly spotted a familiar face she hasn't seen in years... Derek's younger sister Amelia Shepherd, who also used to be one of Madelaine's closest friends when she lived in New York except she was talking to Mark as well.

     That was when a huge smile formed on Madelaine's face when she then ran down the hall screaming out her name.

     "Amelia!" She yelled which caused the other Shepherd to turn around confused before seeing her old best friend come running down to her and she immediately then opened up her arms and finally the two girls hugged.

     "Maddie!" Amelia squealed as she hugged the fellow surgeon back.

     Finally, when the hug broke the question that was at the moment racing through both Mark and Madelaine's mind has been asked...

     "Wait, what are you doing in Seattle?" Madelaine asked her as she then moved and stood next to Mark.

     "Uh, Derek's an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls." Amelia started to explain to the other two surgeons. "So I brought him a present or a bribe or a peace offering. Whatever, I brought him that." She rambled a bit, before pointing over into the direction of a random man which made both Mark and Madelaine extremely confused.

     "You brought him Brett Farve?" Mark sarcastically asked Amelia, causing Madelaine to let out a slight laugh.

     ""No. I brought him a brain tumor." Amelia claimed as a cheeky little smile started to form on her face while Madelaine and Mark continued to look back at the dude with the so-called "brain tumor".

•••

     After a while of talking, the three surgeons and the man Amelia brought to the hospital with a brain tumor stopped when finally Derek made his way over to them with Cristina and Meredith on his sides but his expression when he saw his sister mad Madelaine know that he wasn't happy to see her at all.

     "Oh, come on, Amy?" Derek scoffed, unhappy to see his younger sister.

     "Well, if you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you." Amelia joked.