Wren

Wren and the 'Jameson-Nomikos' clan are coming back

Wren and the 'Jameson-Nomikos' clan are coming back .... as Wren takes the lead.

Harper, Teddy, Wren, Olympia, Josie and Bash

*Date to be confirmed*

👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦱+👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦱👩🏼👦🏻

Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the famous Teddy Nomikos as one of her moms. She is fresh out of high school, leaving home for the first time, and leaving the hormonal house behind, two teenage sisters Olympia, 16, Josephine 14, and a little brother, Bastion "Bash", 6

Wren was wild like mom , Olympia was wilder, Josie was sweet like mama and Bash was Bash, dimples deeper than the Grand Canyon and cute to boot. The Jameson- Nomikos siblings were quite the gang.

Harper and Teddy would cry when they dropped Wren off to start her new journey, their first baby to fly the nest, but she was literally up the road, at the university of Oregon, her adult life just beginning, and her best friend since kindergarten, Cameron, at her side.

College to Wren = Party, Girls, Party, Girls with a side of majoring in psychology and playing soccer.

Wren was all about that college party life, leaving behind a long term relationship from high school with her first love that left her utterly heartbroken, a summer spent crying before she forced herself to get into the spirit of College, casual and fun was the way to go, no falling in love, no more feelings, only hook ups,
until someone a little older catches her eye, someone who she shouldn't try it with... but she couldn't help herself, she had confidence for days... and this young teacher, oof, she did something to her, what a surprise to find her at a gay club on a Friday night in the city... and to find she had no idea who she was?! What could possibly go wrong.

Millie Dawson was a young teacher, Twenty three years old, newly graduated with a masters degree and teaching her first year at the community college, whilst simultaneously assisting her mother Moira at the university in her speciality, psychology. Millie crammed so much into her learning and work life that she didn't much notice anyone around her, certainly not the beautiful girl sat in her mothers class, who she would have recognised as a student had she ever looked up long enough, and she could have then avoided the moment she stepped over the line and became inappropriate with a student.

Wren was impossible, impossibly cute, driven, confident, funny, gorgeous and intent on making Millie fall for her, no matter how she tried to avoid it.

Millie was beautiful, intelligent, studious but fun, and she liked rules ... rules Wren loved to break.

Then there was Ava, Wrens ex and first love from high school...who hadn't been able to quit thinking about her since their heartbreaking split, it was near enough impossible when Wren was on the same college Soccer team, hard to avoid her, although they both tried.

Girls were about to get complicated...

And that man that kept watching her from afar, he was gearing up to finally make contact, but what he had to say, would it change how she viewed her mom, her constant, her protector, her sounding board... Teddy?! A secret long buried was about to be excavated and Wrens world... it felt unbalanced.. what would her mom and mama do and say when faced with the past. Wren was confident and fierce and she had always felt secure with her identity within this family... but this had the capability to rock her world in the worst way.

And who could be crazier than the Nomikos sisters of old? The Next generation... that's who👩🏼‍🦰👩🏻‍🦱👩🏼