5. 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Dhwani had called and made sure all the arrangements were as it should be

Dhwani had called and made sure all the arrangements were as it should be. Honestly this had been her job for the last one week. She felt like she could breathe freely after today.

Ambika Singhania had left with Aarohi a few minutes ago. She wanted to greet the guests personally and Dhwani was not complaining. She did pity that poor girl though. That cruel woman never turns down a chance to degrade her so called granddaughter.

She was supposed to be in bed rest. But it didn't hurt if other people didn't know that.

Arya was a nice girl as far as her intuition goes and Dhwani took pride in the fact that her intuition had never been wrong.
She had laughed her ass off when Rehan told her that she was the same girl who slapped him last month. She knew she shouldn't but it was funny. Her devar liked to tell her everything and she loved to listen to his rants.
She always wanted someone as her sibling again but that's too much for an orphan to wish.
Rehan was such a sweet soul and started calling me bhabi even before the wedding.

She knew there were misunderstandings between the new couple but it was not her place to rectify that. They have to communicate through it themselves.

The grandmother of the Singhanias was against her marriage with Veer. She didn't want an orphan to be her Bahu. She has taunted and humiliated her from the day of her marriage. The thing they didn't know was she already has experienced all this in the orphanage. So she couldn't care less.

Dhwani used to be Raghav Singhania's personal assistant. He was very strict with her from the start but melted after a few months. He became a father figure for her. That's when he introduced her to Veer.

Veer Singhania was everything a girl dreamed of. Or what every girl dreamed of.

Anyone would fall for his charisma. Eventhough it took a bit more time than usual, she did too.
He stole her heart from  right under her supervision and now she didn't know how to steal it back.

She chuckled remembering those time. She went to her room to get ready.

Dhwani wore a simple red net saree with intricate gold work and a heavily embellished boat neck blouse. 
The problem was that the hooks of her blouse was not ready to co-operate with her. She could barely even reach it.

"May I?"

That's when Dhwani noticed Veer standing a few places behind her. He was wearing a white button-down shirt with black pants. He still managed to look like a king even in a simple outfit like this.