33. 𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓮

Veer was back to his office after his little breakdown

Veer was back to his office after his little breakdown. He was drowning himself in work to forget everything and move on.

He had stopped going to the mansion and was currently staying in the penthouse. He was also not picking up any calls from his family. He saw Dhruv rarely and they didn't talk to each other anymore.

After the other night , he hadn't talked to Rehan. He was ashamed to face his little brother after breaking his Bhabhi who he loved so much.

Veer had never even dreamt that his wife and his brothers would bond in such a way. Dhwani was like that he guess. Never afraid to break into people's heart and make a place for herself.

Well in his case , he had given up his whole heart for her and made her the queen of his mere existence.

Suddenly his phone rang and Rehan's contact popped up. Veer hesitated for a second, then picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

Veer couldn't find his voice to reply to his brother. It was as if his shame was choking him.

"Hello? Bhaiyya?"

"Hmm..mm..yeah?"

"Check the link I have forwarded. Now. " Rehan said seriously.

"Yeah I will check it. And Rehan about the other day , I am sorry .."

"Yeah Bhai I know..."

"No Rehan I have to apologise. You are younger than me .."

"Bhai will you first please check the link" his tone was urgent.

"Ek second"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me right now " I exclaimed.

"Exactly."

"I will call you back. " I replied sensing a headache building in the back of my head.

"You better do. " He said then hung up.

______________________________________

Singhania power couple calling it quits?