𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟎.𝟏

Dhwani and Veer were walking through their favourite spot for a date night

Dhwani and Veer were walking through their favourite spot for a date night. They loved to explore the forts and places of Rajasthan together.

The Hawa Mahal brought back memories of their first date and the jaigarh fort always made happy as it reminded her of Veer professing his love to her.

They seated themselves by a garden overlooking the Dravyavati river. There weren't many people there giving them their much needed privacy.

"You think Rehan will be able to handle him?" Veer asked all of a sudden sounding worried.

"Of course he will. He's just a sweet little boy after all" Dhwani assured.

"Yes he is " in front of his mother. But Veer didn't add that.

He loved his son but he was a mischievous little demon until he's in the presence of his mother or Chachi's. Then he transforms into a cute little angel.

They weren't complaining though. He was the light and joy of the mansion now.

Dhwani was worried too. About leaving him with Rehan. She thought about that one time she left Dheeraj under the brother's  care as the bahus went out for a girls day. Dhwani and Arya were tired of juggling their personal and professional life and Mahika was in Rajasthan for some days. She too was busy these days with her dance and the academy.

The three of them decided to take a one day break, leaving Dheeraj under the care of the brothers.

The siblings and their partners together had reached a descision to avoid babysitters and paparazzi in the life of their children. They wanted to raise the children by themselves with complete privacy and the six of them would be together in it.

After catching up on everything and breathing normally for sometime they had decided to get back home.
They came back to the sight of the living room covered by toys of all kind and snacks scattered all around but the 4 boys were nowhere to be found.

They had searched the entire house and the sight they came across in Dheeraj's bedroom had the three of the awwing. 

The three men were sleeping with Rehan in between and Dheeraj was sleeping on his chest.

They took out their phones and clicked as many pictures as they could. The best one was later on framed and adorned on one wall of the study which was starting to fill up with pictures of similar kind.

Snapshots of the family they were creating.

"Are you happy Veer?" Dhwani asked turning her gaze to him.

He could see the underlying insecurities in her warm brown eyes.

"What kind of question is that?" Veer questioned her back pulling her more towards him by a side hug.

"Just answer it. " she shrugged.

"More than I can express. What more can I ask ? I already have a loving wife and the best son. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.