Chapter 4

After a little break to think about all this, I leave and again face an electricity problem, I solve all that and a door opens. I sink into the ducts for the employees and waste toys fall on me, it's not very pleasant...

I arrive in a room called "Make a friend" so I have to create a toy, according to the word written at the exit "don't leave without a toy" what a problem, it's so long... I go up upstairs to turn on the electricity again and I go downstairs to "create a friend".

A little Cat-bee is created, an adorable little cat bee that I take to put it in the device, then finally, the door opens.

In front of me, an endless corridor opens and two doors in front, I try to open the two doors but they are closed, impossible. So I only have one way out, the endless dark hallway, well, let's go...

I start but with a terrified look, I see a huge blue figure advancing in my direction, it's him, it's really him, Huggy Wuggy, with horrible teeth that could crush me into a single small second.

- Huggy...? I exclaim, stepping back from him. Huggy Wuggy...? No... That's not you... You're Huggy Wuggy, the huggiest toy of them all...

Even though it seems crazy and insane to me, I try to calm him down by telling him that it's not him, that he's the famous Huggy Wuggy, a toy designed for hugs and not trying to devour anyone.

- Huggy, it's me, Ayden...! Your... Your old best friend...! Remember...The employee, who once kept you company...

Although his gaze seems curious about me every time I speak, he continues to advance dangerously, I must go, and quickly. I quickly sink into the employee's conduit and try to escape through various paths.

But each time, Huggy, no, this monster catches up with me while passing elsewhere. There are drawings in the tunnel, "I'm hungry", "run", but what's going on ? It's not Huggy... It's not possible... I have to run, no matter what happens, I have to run and find a way to save Huggy.

- Huggy, stop it ! I mean you no harm, it's me, Ayden, I want to help you !

Of course, he doesn't even pay attention to me, at least, only to try to devour me. Why is he acting like this ?! That's not him ! I arrive in front of a door but it suddenly closes in front of me.

- No...! Open ! Open to me !

It opens again and I run away but I fall into a wall, only a crate and the door closed again behind me are here. What do I have to do ? He tries to break down the door, until he succeeds, always with his horrible bloodthirsty smile...

- Huggy ! I do not want to hurt you...! Stop, you're not a monster, you're... You're my best friend...! I wouldn't do that...

Pulling the crate to make him fall would be a good solution, but Huggy would fall over the edge, I think he would survive as his body is flexible, but I don't want to put him through such pain.

So it's me who jumps, I try to jump on the footbridge which is just below, but from this height, I hear my left ankle crack while landing and the pain is linked just after.

- I sprained my ankle...

Unsurprisingly, the carnivorous giant jumps in turn and always runs after me. This footbridge is raised, it's far too dangerous, he continues to run after me, in this state, in a few moments he will end up catching up with me and devouring me, I have no choice...

- Huggy... Stop...! It's not you..! You are Huggy Wuggy ! You are not a monster ! Get yourself together ! It's me, Ayden, remember...

I can't tell if his gaze is curious or hungry when he looks at me, but I'm sure my words have calmed him down, but not enough, unfortunately.

I have no choice, if I don't want to hurt him, if I can't run anymore, I'm going to have to jump and try to hang on to the pipe located just below, I have to try.

I then jump while Huggy is still watching me with his horrible smile, I manage to hold on to the pipe, but it is more slippery than I had imagined, I don't know exactly what happened then passed, but I know that I fell and lost consciousness when I landed below, in a place that is totally unknown to me...