Chapter 16

Why does the prototype of experiment 1006 insist on saying that I am perfect !? The very result of Experiment 1006 !? It's insane ! I am human !

- Come back ! I will catch you !
- Leave me alone !

I try to sow him by passing through narrow ducts inaccessible to its immense size, but I don't know where to go ! I do not know what to do ! He will catch me !

- On the left, you have to take the conduit on the left. Poppy's voice suddenly said.
- Poppy !?
- I'm sorry to have hidden the truth from you, but listen to me, I'll guide you.
- Well, I trust you !

I no longer have a choice, she is my last hope. I listen to her and sink into the left vent before landing in some kind of... Daycare...?

- Don't pay attention to the scenery, horrible things have happened here, it's so sad.
- In a daycare...? Poppy wh-
- Please take the door on your right, the past is behind us.

I didn't know that Playtime had created a daycare, I prefer not to ask any more questions and I go towards the door on my right.

- The corridor on the left.
- Okay !
- You are soon at the entrance hall, run away, you will survive. You are the only one who has become so "perfect", the only toy so "perfect" that he has become human. Run away, live for us, like you never heard the truth...

So she considered me so perfect, because I was the result of the 1-0-0-6 experience ? It makes so much sense now...

- But Poppy ! You and Huggy !
- Forget us, I'm just a poor employee who wanted to become a toy, Huggy is much more important, but filled with shame and remorse, he won't wish to leave here, forget us, 1-0-0-6...

No, I can't forget them ! They are my friends ! Both ! I don't want to leave them here ! Even if I still have a hard time realizing the truth ! I wouldn't leave them alone anymore !

- Here you are at last...
- No, not that...

Too late, he found me.