Chapter 8

I've been exploring this "laboratory" for a good hour, but I can't find anything special. I saw a folder called "experiment 1006, The Prototype", but nothing else on the subject.

There is also another folder called "experiment 1170, Huggy Wuggy", I guess Huggy too, is unfortunately the result of an old experiment which from what I saw, went wrong...

The prototype must surely have been one of the first, which perhaps went even worse than the others. Huggy's teeth remind me of a destructive weapon, so sharp, I hope poor Huggy wasn't created to do horrible things...

- Don't pay attention to him, he's not important. Said the doll out of nowhere.

Poppy is starting to piss me off, I don't know where she is, but she's always trying to get me away from Huggy or other information that doesn't interest or concern her.

- Leave me alone !
- You have to help us, together we will fix the mistakes of the past.
- I don't even know what you're talking about !
- You'll figure it out soon enough.

« Together », you say, she does not help me at all. For a while now, I have been searching a totally empty laboratory under the eyes of a doll who is putting pressure on me, what an ordeal...

An armored door won't open in front of me, I rummage through all the drawers in the surrounding rooms and then try a few keys I found, but nothing works, no real surprise in truth.

But I still hoped...

- Where is that damn key !? Make yourself useful Poppy ! What's behind that door !?
- The result of many things.
- But more !?
- You d-

Poppy gets cut off when the door suddenly opens in front of me, with a huge creaking noise. I then enter and see an air duct closing in height, someone opened me from the inside before spinning ?

- You shouldn't come in.
- Leave me alone, Poppy !

I then enter and see with terror, blood everywhere, from floor to ceiling.

- What happened here...?
- Many things.
- What are you talking about...?
- Orphans, employees, visitors, they all went there, one by one...

I don't understand what she means, but I had heard about inexpensive factory tours in the past, something like 3$ per tour only.

Is it the blood of all... These people...? But why...? It's so... Horrible...

- Why don't you tell me the truth!?
- The past is behind us.
- You asked for my help !
- Yes, but mum wouldn't be happy to see you here searching this place, you should be more discreet and less curious.

« Mom...? » I was sure but now, Poppy is really weird and crazy. I think I should walk away from her, rather than sink even deeper into her plan.

I still search the room, but apart from blood, there is nothing. I then get ready to go out, but another video plays on the television which is located in this one.

« Scientist: 'Final Log. Related: 1-0-0-6. The Prototype.'

Scientist: "Coordination and cooperation are obviously part of his skills, as well as those of all other experiments of his type."

Scientist: "Although he is still missing, today's events are undoubtedly linked to him."

Scientist: "Its absence was a flawed scientific process that should by no means have been left unaccounted for."

Scientist: "That's why I'm making this journal: so that the same mistake doesn't happen twice."

(Cries and blows in the background) »

...

The screams and thumps in the background of the scientist talking on the screen were therefore true, experiment 1006 failed. Or else... It had to be created for something else...

- Mmm ? You are thinking ? What are you thinking about ?
- I wouldn't tell you, and where are you hiding ?
- I can't tell you, I trust you, but I have to be discreet.
- Why ?
- You hurt some toys, I don't want to "be part of him" either, so I prefer to hide from you.

Of me ? Am I so awful ? No... I don't want to hurt her... I also want to save Huggy... I need to learn more about "him" though I think he is, the Experiment 1006...