Chapter 15

- Release Huggy, immediately !

He doesn't want to let him go, he only blames him for too many things, but why !? Huggy is just a toy, he didn't create this thing ! Or else... I still don't know who Huggy really is...

- You're right, you too... You too have to pay... For stealing everything from me...
- What...?

He comes dangerously close to me, what did I steal from him ? I don't understand anything anymore... He accuses me of being a toy and of stealing something from him, I don't understand...

- Why did they judge you to be so perfect...!? You are so ugly and flawed... Me, look, I can do anything ! Iam the most perfect !
- But who are you...? I do not understand...
- I am... A simple prototype of the 1-0-0-6 experiment... But I should have been... The very result... I should have been the 1-0-0-6 experiment itself...! I should have been... You !!!

Me ? The 1-0-0-6 experiment... Hahaha... No... I'm not a damn toy...! I'm an employee of Playtime Co, I worked here and came back to investigate...! Why am I here...? Why did I want to... Investigate...?

- No... You say nonsense...
- You came back here, because they planned everything for you ! In your opinion... Why are you here !?
- I'm investigating to find the former employees of Playtime Co !
- So why do you insist on killing them !? The toys are the employees ! You're here just to kill them, kill them all ! Because the 1-0-0-6 experience... Is also a weapon !

Hahaha... What's he talking about...? It's true that I killed toys but... They came after me first... I only defended myself... Nothing more... Nothing more... Nothing more...

- No... What the...
- Look at you... You almost died dozens of times and you get up each time... Do you think a human would have got up !?
- I was lucky...
- You were designed to never die ! You are tough, like a sophisticated toy ! You're supposed to be the most perfect toy of them all, Human and Toy rolled into one !

What's he talking about...!? I'm just a former employee of Playtime Co ! I worked here ! Wait... I... I worked here...?

- I worked here...?
- Yes, you too, like all EMPLOYEES, you are only a dark experience of the past...

Me too, I worked here... Me too... So I was turned into a toy...?

- No, no, no...
- Yes, you ignore it because it's easy to scramble someone's memory...
- I am a former employee...
- Yes, like all the other toys...
- No... I quit...
- Oh, are you so sure?

No... I don't know... I don't remember... Why...? Why...?

- Yes... No...?
- In this case, you just have to observe your reflection, look at what you look like...

My reflect ? I never see my reflection... Why...? What is happening...?

(Reference to the game where we never see the character in the reflections of the factory, windows or other).

- What does it mean...?
- Oh, no big deal... You're just the real 1-0-0-6 experience...

No... No... I am not... No... Am I the result of an experiment...? Who am I !? Who am I !? Who am I really !?

A burning smell invades my nostrils, there is fire ! I have to go away ! Where is... Huggy...? He set the fire ? Surely ! He did well ! I have to get out of there before that thing comes after me too to... Merge me with it...

- Where are you going !? Come back result of me ! We are not done ! Once I got hold of you, I would be the perfect result of the 1-0-0-6 experiment, a human !
- In your dreams !

I run but he runs just as fast, with all these toys fused into him, he's unfortunately... Really strong...