Chapter 6

I can't figure out the real intentions of this Poppy who seems alive. She helped me open a door and showed me the way to what she calls "the station".

- This is where the station is, we have to go down this tunnel. She says.
- Why should I trust you ?
- I'll help you get out of here once you-

Poppy suddenly gets pulled into the hole by a pink hand that had just grabbed her. I hear her scream so I watch, but this tunnel only shows a dark endless hole.

I don't know if I should go down. If this "station" does not exist ? She's just a doll, following her might be a bad idea... But poor Poppy, what if something happened to her...? Granted, she's just a doll, but I also need to get some answers from her.

No, that's a bad idea. If this tunnel has no end, I'll die down there. So I step back and abstain my curiosity but behind me, he is there, surely the one I had heard breathing in front of this closet.

- Huggy Wuggy...? Oh no...

If I stay, though he doesn't have his ugly smile with his sharp teeth, I know he'll end up devouring me, but if I jump, I don't know what will be waiting for me down there...

Well, no choice, I'd rather end up like a pancake than be devoured by the one I consider my best friend.

I jump down this tunnel, but luckily I end up sliding down some kind of slide to get to another Playtime lobby. The factory is really big, endless.

Then I hear something in the tunnel, I decide to hide in a box to watch, and I see him, him again.

- Huggy... Is he following me...?

Although he looks quite strange, I can't deny the fact that he also seems smart and clever. He's looking for something around him, unfortunately, it's probably me...

He heads into the only open corridor, I don't know what to do, I too have no other way out than this. But if I go, I won't end up joining Huggy, I just have to pray to avoid crossing his path.

I sink in my turn in the corridor until arriving at an electrical system but strangely, Huggy is not there. Yet there is no other way out. He's somewhere, probably watching me, but well, I have no choice, I have to open the door.

The door opens and I go into another hallway, but at the end, above me, I see a new toy that is way too big, just like Huggy Wuggy, Mommy long legs...

- A new playmate ! She said suddenly. It's been a long time...

She snatches my red hand from my grab hands, before continuing to talk to me.

- Isn't that exciting, Poppy !?
- Poppy !? I say surprised.

Poor Poppy, she's a prisoner, under her influence, Mommy gets angry when she discovers that Poppy had planned to give me the train code, so she continues to talk, offering me a game, surely terrifying...

- It will be like in the old days ! And if you win our three games, you'll get the train codes ! I love this idea ! She says.

She leaves then, I guess she'll be watching me, just like Huggy is probably doing right now. I'm going to have to "play" with her, even if I have a bad feeling...

(To not spoil the plot of the game further, I skip the sequel and now the sequel is imagined. Although it was already the case sometimes...)

...

I finished these three games and it was really trying, now I have to take this famous train to leave. But the train is derailed, something is wrong. I don't understand what is happening, I try to activate the emergency lever, but it's too late. I feel it, this time, I'm going to die.

A few moments later, nothing. Where am I ? What is going on ? I don't know, but I'm in a bad state, I'm seriously injured.