Safety is key

George POV

It was a couple hours later after I told dream the incident that happened. I was lying on his chest looking at what he was scrolling through on Instagram, I could hear his light breathing and his heartbeat over and over again. I checked the time and it read 12:23am 'how is he not tired, he should be sleeping my now?' I looked up at him and he looked back down at me, we made some eye contact and smiled at each other. I blushed a lot and I usually blush a lot when I'm near him... it's probably because he flirts a lot. He also makes me feel safe, I've never felt as safe this with anyone but him, he is just so superior and amazing.

Because I have slept a lot through out the day I couldn't really sleep at night. All of a sudden dreams phone turns off and the room went dark. "I'm feeling tired so imma go to sleep if that's alright" he said with a yawn "yeah that's fine" he slowly shuffled a bit and went to sleep with me still lying on his chest. Although I slept through out the day and I wasn't tired a couple of minutes ago, I know started feeling tired. Clay is like a sleeping pill so that whenever I'm relaxing with him I feel tired and want to cuddle with him 'what was that! Did I just say I wanted to cuddle with him!...god I have some messed up thoughts'

It's now 10:34am and I slowly started to wake up. I squinted my eyes trying to get used to the bright light that is shimmering I'm my eyes. I quickly realised a warm heat around me. I turn my head upwards and I am met with clays face smiling as me. "Good morning you cute sleepy head" he said with a croaky tired voice which sounded kinda hot. I blushed hard and hid my face into his chest. He started wheezing and I started giggling. 'His wheeze is so funny' I thought to myself. We slowly calmed down after 30 seconds of wheezing and giggling and I felt hungry and my stomach started to grumble. I looked down at my stomach and back at Clay. "Let's get some food" he lightly giggled, "yes please, I'm starving" I said as my stomach grumbled even more.

I struggled to get up because I felt so exhausted and tired and I wanted to just flop back down onto the bed. I tried to get up again then Clay interrupted me "stay there I'll get you food so then it can be a 'breakfast in bed'" he said giggling again. I just nodded and crawled back into the bed and enjoying myself as it felt like I was lying on a soft fluffy cloud. After about 5 minutes Clay came back up with 2 plates of pancakes with Nutella on them. He gave me one of the plates as I slowly sat up and he crawled back into the bed and we ate them and had a little conversation.

10 minutes later we both finished our breakfast and put our plates on the side table. " are you ok because I know what happened yesterday with your ex is a bit scary, are you still worried, I mean I'm always here to protect you. You know that right?" He said. I stayed silent while lost in my thoughts. He slowly shuffled closer towards me and hugged me as I rest my head on his chest. We rested in silence for a bit, then I got a call from and unknown caller. I looked at Clay worried and he looked back at me worried as well " answer it and put it on speaker" he said suggestingly. I quickly answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked quietly as Clay stayed silent

"Hiya Georgie, why aren't you in the house? I'm looking for you~~" I recognised that voice anywhere.

"Why are you in my house Daniel!" I said as my bones tensed up

"Georgie oh Georgie! I'm looking for you! I WANT YOU BACK! YOU'RE MINE GEORGIE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!"

I looked at Clay as his eyes widened and stared at me. My eyes started to tear up

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU FILTHY CHEATER!" I said as my voice cracked from the tears that threatened to fall.

I quickly ended the call and burst out into tears. Clay shuffled towards me "George calm down. I'm here for you. I'll keep you safe...very safe. You're safe with me" he said holding me into a tight hug. "Please don't let me go back home! I never want to see him! He might be there." I said as more tears burst out. "Don't worry George, I won't ever let you go back there. I'll keep you safe"