My special place means you're special

Clay POV

"Do you really love me?" George said while staring at me. That sentence echoed through my mind bouncing off every wall of my head. "I-I...uhh..umm..w-well I..." I just stayed silent not knowing how to answer. "Can we just go?" I said looking down at the ground twiddling with my fingers. "I want you to answer my question" George said sternly. "I-I don't know how to answer the question" I lied. I did know how to answer it... I just didn't want to..he would hate me for it.

"Ok..." George said quietly. After a couple of minutes of silence a police officer came up to us. "Hi sir, Daniel is now conscious and we have put him in handcuffs if you want to say any last words to him you can" we both nodded. I saw Daniel coming out of the house and we started walking towards him but before we got to say anything he started shouting . "IM GOING TO GET YOU GEORGIE, JUST WAIT. YOU WILL BE MINE AGAIN SOON! VERY SOON" he scream while trying to get out of the police officers grip before being shoved into the back of a small police car. George looked a bit scared but calm at the same time. I walked forward and hugged him "don't worry George, you're safe now, you don't have to worry anymore" I said with a smile on my face and he hugged me back, my eyes slowly started watering from being so happy that George is now safe, especially in my arms.

The next day me and George had to go back to the school and start teaching again, George was still in my house because he was still scared to go back to his and leave me so I was happy to let him stay here for however long he needs. We both got dressed and walked to the school less worried. As soon as we both walked in George was greeted by Niki. "Hi George! Why haven't you been in school recently? Your class really misses you!" She said while giggling. "I just haven't been feeling very well so I took some time off to recover, and I guess it worked" he said smiling. " oh ok! We'll have a nice day!" She said joyfully as I replied with a 'thank you'.

George POV

About 30 minutes past and I was in class and I heard the bell ring. Student began to come into the class. As soon as a couple of student came in they began to cheer. "YES! FINALLY! We missed you so much Mr.Davidson! I'm so happy you're back, classes have just been boring without you" after he said that the biggest smile appeared on my face "Aww thanks Tommy, you just made my morning so much better!"i said happily. "Why? Was Mr.Block not good enough for you?" He said with a smirk on his face. I blushed very hard and put my face in my hands. All of a sudden Clay came into my classroom right after he said that "Hey Geo- I mean Mr.Davidson, Niki told me to give you this paperwork" he said kindly while handing me some papers. "Did you know that Mr.Block likes you Mr.Davidson!" Tommy shouted loudly "TOMMY! BE QUIET!" Clay shouted and the whole class snickered. "Umm anyway, do you wanna maybe hang out after school and maybe go to the café if you're free?" Clay asked politely "sure!" I replied and the whole class cheered again and me and Clay both laughed. As soon as Clay walked out of the room Tommy shouted again "I told ya he likes you!" "Tommy that doesn't mean he likes me" I said while rolling his eyes "yeah but you don't know how much he talked about you in class when he is teaching me" I blushed even harder "ok Tommy be quiet and let's on with teaching" I said and the day carried on.

After school me and Clay both met up and we're on our way to the café. "God this morning was so embarrassing" I mentioned and giggled "yeah very embarrassing" he laughed. "After you went out of the classroom, Tommy said that you talk a lot about me in class...it that true?" I said while smiling at him. "I mean...how can I not, there is so much to say about you" he giggled nervously while blushing. "Y'know George, I really do like hanging out with you, a lot" he said smiling "me too, I like hanging out with you too" I said slightly blushing.

As soon as we arrived at the café we both sat down at two seater table and a young waitress came up to us and asked what we wanted to order. "I would like a cup of coffee and a cookie" Clay said politely as the young girl looked at him as if she was mesmerised "and I would li-" I was cut off again "can I get your number?" The young girl asked while staring at Clay and twirling her hair. "I- uh no sorry I'm taken" he said. I was very confused because I thought Clay was single "well I don't see her" she said in a bitchy way. "He is right in front of me" he said looking at me, and I blushed very very hard . She looked in between me and Clay back and forth. "I-uh sorry...anyway what would you l-like" she said embarrassed "I would have a coffee and a muffin please" I asked politely while still blushing from what Clay said "alright it will be coming in a sec" we both said thank you and she walked away... "omg that was so embarrassing" Clay wheezed as I giggled "yeah, I was not expecting you to say that"I laughed.

After we finished at the café it was about 8pm and it was quite dark. We we about to start walking home until Clay mentioned something. "Hey George, can I take you somewhere...somewhere special?..." yeah of course you can. Why?" I questioned "because I want to show you something" he said quietly. "Ok!"  After that we walked home and went into the car and we started driving to the 'special place' that Clay wanted to bring me to.

Clay POV

I was taking George to the special place that I loved and I haven't been to in a while. The drive was silent but not an uncomfortable silence, more of a calming silence. I was quite excited to see how he reacts because honestly it's a beautiful place.

George POV

As Clay said that we finally arrived at the place I examined it and all I saw was woods. I was a bit confused. "We are going to have to walk a bit because we can't drive in the woods otherwise I'll end up crashing into a tree" he giggled and I smiled.

After walking a bit Clay told me something "ok George before we get to the proper destination I want you to close your eyes". " I don't wanna!...are you trying to murder me!?" I said scared. He wheezed "no no no I would never do that, I just want it to be a surprise" he said reassuringly "ok...?" I said "well are you going to close your eyes?" He said "no" i said sternly. "Fine then i guess I'll have to cover them" as soon as he said that I felt his large warm hands being placed onto my skin making me blush as he lead the way.

A minute past and I got worried as he stopped abruptly making me stop. "Ok...you can open your eyes now" as he took his hands away from my face as I missed the heat that it produced. I opened my eyes I was met with the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

I looked forward and I was on a cliff edge staring off I to the sea. As I look up I saw countless stars shimmering in the sky, then I looked at Clay as his smooth skin shimmered in the moonlight and his eyes twinkled showing the reflection of the stars "...wow..." I said being almost speechless "d-do you like it" he asked quietly. "Like it!?. Clay I love it!!" I said still shocker at the view. "I used to come here all the time but recently I haven't been here, and also your the first person I have ever brought to this place. That means your special" he giggled.