Perfect Plan!

Clay POV

"Alright so what's the plan!" I ask the class. Ranboo raised his hand "alright, Ranboo!" "Uh just tell him outside of school" I didn't think that was the best idea but it was an option "what the fuck Ranboo that's the shittiest idea ever" Minx yelled "Hey Minx, Watch your language!" I warned. Tommy raised his hand right after "Tommy?" "Ok sir, you should surround him by women, then he will get overwhelmed and then you scare all the women away and make out with him" he suggested "Tommy, that's worse than Ranboo's idea" I face palmed myself "HEY! I AM VERY OFFENDED BY THAT!" Shouted Ranboo. And then Sapnap raised his hand. I was kinda hoping it would be good because Sapnap gets all the girls AND guys, which is quite impressive to say the least "Sapnap! This better be good!" He said with my fingers crossed. "Don't worry Sir, it will be the best! Ok so basically you take him to that special spot but take him at sunset so then when you get there he sees the sunset and after that you stand in front of him, hold his hands and say 'Mr.Davidson I love you!'" I looked at him with smile "PERFECT! SAPNAP YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE STUDENT!!" All the class was mad that they weren't my favourite student but they knew it was fine. " Also Mr.Block if you could tell us the spot, we could decorate it so it would look really nice!" I liked at him thinking Inc my decision. I looked back at him "ok fine" but don't make it look ugly!"

After school had finished I saw George and approached him. "Hey George! I was wandering if we could go to my special place again! I've got a surprise for you!" He smiled at me "sure!" . "But I need you to look fancy!" I said giggling. He looked at me confused but he agreed. About 10 minutes later we arrived at my house. "Ok George we are going to leave at 5:30 and get there around 6-ish" he smiled "ok, that's fine!"

About 30 minutes later is was 5:15 and me and George were getting ready. I was wearing some black jeans and a black dress shirt that had the top 2 buttons undone and I went downstairs and George was wearing skinny jeans and a white dress shirt with only 1 button undone. As I looked at him he look...amazing... I was lost for words. He looked at me and we both blushed. "A-are you ready to go?" I ask still mesmerised but George's beauty "yeah". So we got in the car and started going to the place.

About 30 minutes later we arrived at the place. I lead him through the woods and cover his eyes again as we got closer. As we arrived at the spot even I was shocked. There were fairy lights hanging from each tree and some fake roses connected together by string wrapped around each tree. I slowly took my hands off of George's eyes and looked around. He smacked his hand against his mouth in shock. "...do you like it?" I ask nervously "Oh my god Clay...it's beautiful" as he stared forward he saw the sunset. "And the sunset...it's gorgeous..." he turned to look at me and I looked at him. I lightly placed his hands in mine. "George...at the moment I saw you on your first day of work, I thought you were the most beautiful man in the whole world. I love looking at you and examining every feature of yours, your chocolate brown eyes, your fluffy brown hair, your freckles that are lightly scattered along your cheeks. I brought you here because I want to tell you something that I felt on the very first night I hung out with you. George...How do I say this other than...I love you" I can't believe what I just said...but at least I got it off my chest.

George stared at me in shock."R-really?" He said quietly. "Yeah...it's ok if you don't lik-" I was cut off you George smashing his lips against mine. For a second I thought I was dreaming but then I realised it was real. I kissed him back lightly as our lips moved in sync to each other's perfectly. "God you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he laughed. I smiled happily "George...will you be my boyfriend?" I hope he would say yes, even though we just kissed, there is still a chance he could say no. "Of course" he replied while giving me a peck on the lips. "YES!!, George you don't know how happy I am that I can finally call you mine" I smiled and hugged him tightly. After that we went back home and and fell asleep cuddling each other.

The next day I went to school with George with a huge smile on my face. As we entered the school, before going to each other's separate classrooms we hugged and gave a peck on the lips. About 30 minutes later the bell rang and all the students came into class. As they all sat down Sapnap said out loud "Did you like how we set it up!!!" I looked at him with a big smile "yes! Very much, thank you!" He looked at me again with his eyebrows raised "well..." I looked at him confused " 'well' what?" "Well are you still single dumbass?" He said. I just realise what he meant "What do you think?!? Of course I'm no longer single idiot! If he didn't like me back I would be probably be at my house crying my flipping eyes out!" He laughed loudly and clapped "Congrats! You're no longer a loner!!!" He said jokingly. "I mean what can I say? I've just got the charm~" I said with confidence. Sapnap scoffed "heh, yeah right..anyway when you guys get married are you gonna invite me to your wedding!!!" I thought about it for a second "...If we do get married I will invite all of you! But only because you helped me out, ok, and if you piss me off then there is no chance you will" we all laughed and carried on with our day and finally went home with my boyfriend.