I didn't need to but i wanted to

George POV

"That means you're special" Clay said. My heart fluttered at those words. 'He thinks I'm special?' I smiled and blushed a bit. Clay lay down on the grass and stared at the stars "what are you doing?" I questioned clearly confused. "I'm looking at the stars, come lay down and look at them with me" he giggled. "Ok" I said happily. As I lay down I asked "do you know anything about stars?" "Well I only know a few constellations, I know that that one is Leo, and that one is libra, and that one is Scorpio" he said pointing at random dots that I couldn't tell what they were "I'm a Scorpio!" I said happily "really, I didn't know that well I'm a Leo" he said surprised " when's your birthday, mine is August 12th and WAIT LET ME GUESS!" before I could tell him my birthday he tried to guess it. He looked at me carefully "you look like you were born in November" he said and I nodded "maybe...November 1st?" He guessed. I was purely shocked. He looked at me with wide eyes. "WAIT DID I GET IT RIGHT???!!!"i looked at him surprised "scarily yes!" I replied happy seeing how happy Clay was "YEEEESSSSS!!! ...omg I'm so happy for the most stupidest reason" he giggled and I laughed at how cute he was acting. After we calmed down we just stared off into the distance "do remember when Tommy said that I talk about you a lot in class...well it's very true to the point that every time I have a class with them, you're the only thing I talk about other than English. There is just so much of you to talk about for example, every time we hang out, the next day the class asks how I was, and then I tell them. I mean it's because I trust them a lot and so far they haven't told anyone and it just makes me happy. They make me happy just as much as you do" he giggled and I blushed...hard...very very hard...then I looked at Clay "Thank you" he looked at me confused "for what" I looked him back at him confused "what do you mean 'for what' for literally everything, I'm so great full for you, you have been here with me through thick and thin, you have been here for me at times where you could've died, and I'm talking about Daniel, you have also helped me on days of school when I'm nervous, and you're always here for me like when we are at the café and the diner, and so many places, and I haven't given you anything in return and I just feel so guilty" I said truthfully "...George you don't need to give me anything in return, because when I did those things I didn't need to do them...but I wanted to do them...like when I helped you with Daniel, I didn't do it because I needed to I did it because I wanted to. I wanted to make sure you were safe and away from danger. And when I take you out to those diners and cafés I didn't do it because needed to do it, I did it because I wanted to, so I don't need anything in return but what makes me happy is that you're here with me. You're my happiness George. You are my happiness."

After Clay said that I got really emotional. That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard come out of someone's mouth. My eyes were so watery to the point where tears struck down my face. "Are you alright?" Clay said worryingly while sitting up. I sat up as well and and gave him a hug, he hugged back "what's wrong George?" Words barely came out of my mouth "t-that was the m-most sweetest thing anyone has e-ever said to me" I hugged him tighter and he giggled which made me smile. "Did you really mean what you said?" I asked "George if I didn't mean it, why would I say it?" He giggled a bit more while engulfing me in his arms " I don't know, because your Clay and you say stupid shit all the time" I giggled and he slowly started to wheeze. After finishing wheezing I blushed "you're wheeze is kinda cute" I said lightly as I looked up at him, he blushed very quickly and he covered his face "hey, don't cover your face, I want to see it" I said mocking him and he laughed as he knew what I was doing "oh my lord you're such an idiot" he laughed a bit.

After About 30 minutes of hugging I got a bit tired "hey Clay, I'm a bit tired can we go home" I said tiredly "yeah of course!". After that we got in the car and drove back to Clay's house. As soon as we got in we both ran up the stairs Clay ran and jumped on the bed and lay on his back and as soon as I got into his bedroom I took off my shoes and then i climbed onto the bed and flopped on top of Clay and he giggled. I got up, turned the light of and lay on top of Clay. I never really done this before, just randomly sleep on top of Clay but I just did and Clay seemed fine with it... so I guess imma carry on doing it!