4

CENTRAL CEE

The girl that Clint just presented me just got me dying hard man, she's so fine and her actitud just got me dead. I want her so badly and I'm not gonna stop until I reach my goals with her.

"Yo cench what you doing here man? Clint asks sitting next to me. "I thought that you would be with Alia, you know doing you thing"

"Nah man, that girl is hard you know." I say and Clint starts laughing. "This ain't funny bro."

"I just can't believe that Alia Ferrari just rejected you."

"Oi shut up fam. Listen to me, do hoy have her insta? I ask and he nods in response. "Good, send it to me, yeah. This just started, and I can tell you that she gonna be ma girl" He continues laughing so I stand up going inside the house.

I see some girls looking at me with desire but I ain't fuck with them, the only girl that I'm interested right now is the one that is in the centre of the dance section moving her hips with the rhythm of the music, and the only thing that I'm feeling right now is desire.

I watch carefully how she moves  every inch of her body, I'm dying of the desire to go there and stick her to my body and not let her go so all those idiots that are looking at her with desire will know that she's ma girl.

I keep looking when she turns to my way as if she knew I'm watching her, with her eyes fixed on me she slides her hands through her body moving to the rhythm of the music. I can't anymore. I stand up making my way towards her and I grab her from her hips sticking my body to hers, I lean into her ear and whisper. "Are you trying to provoke me Miss Ferrari? she smile and starts to rubbing her ass against my member y squeeze her hips trying to make to stop. "I recommend you to stop if you're not gonna finish it b."

She turns around facing me, a little smile comes from her lips. She leans towards me, leaving one hand on my chest and the other behind my neck, I see how she directs her mouth to my ear.

"You are the one who came here."

"I know you want this b, don't act like you don't "

"Not every girl in the world fancy you, Cench, stop being such a stubborn." She says and that's all I can take, I take his chin bringing his mouth closer to mine stamping my mouth against hers for the desire to feel her juicy lips against mine, at first she doesn't kiss me back but in the end she gives in. The kiss exudes desire and rage. I lower my hand to his back and the other to her cheek deepening the kiss.

When we can't breathe anymore, she takes a step back looking at my eyes as well as I do.

"This doesn't mean that I like you or something yeah. It's was just a mistake and it won't happen again"

"Sure b, if you believe that" She gives me a dirty look before leaving me there and going outside. I look at her while she goes out, her hips moving with every step and all I can think is how I'm gonna get over her.

🌼

@centralcee

centralcee mans gotta do their ting ya know

view comments

clint419 go then

santandave the kid got a job lol

arrdee does her name start with A?🧐
         - user you know something, don't ya.

wavyute go get some rest man😭

6kenza come over and tell me who hurt you little man

tap to view more

🌼

sorry guys for the delay, I've been busy w the exams but I will try to post another one tomorrow 🫶🏽