6

ALIA FERRARI

@ash.kaashh via story

I can't believe this guy man, he was telling me before that he was interested on me, and now he's with this Ashley girl

I can't believe this guy man, he was telling me before that he was interested on me, and now he's with this Ashley girl. This guy is just an idiot, and he's pissing me off right now I know I was the one that said that I don't want him, but I didn't expected him to move on so quickly.

Dave was already gone, we were basically talking about the whole situation of yesterday, and apparently that kiss wasn't all, Dave showed me a video of me climbing on the top of a table saying "everybody come to my house! The party continues there!" and more things that I would like to keep for myself.

Anyways, back to the point. It's not like I'm jealous or something but it actually bothers me, because after our conversation I was thinking if I was in the wrong, but clearly no. Given that the guy is an asshole.

Without thinking, I go to his account with an only mission. I may regret this after but there's no way back.

You have unfollowed @centralcee successfully.

I don't care if I'm acting childish or impulsive. It is what it is. I leave my phone in my bed and I go to my bathroom to take a shower, because Klaudia just messaged me asking to link up at Kelly's party.

At this time I finished all my skincare routine, and applied my makeup, now I just have to choose the outfit.

Once I'm done, decided to take some pictures for my instagram, when a publication pops up. And honestly I'm not really surprised, I knew something like this could happen but I didn't expect it to happen that quickly.

uk.gossiptv

gossiptv

uk.gossiptv opps looks like #aaferrari unfollowed #centralcee after #ashkaashh story.👀☕️

view comments

user1 this guy wants every uk girl man 💀
user2 new day new girl lol
aliaxcench I hope they solve this 🥺
> loveashkash go cry
user3 @centralcee what ya doin man

Honestly I don't give a fuck, it is what it is, I'm just gonna post a picture and carry on to the party before it starts.

aaferrari

•o

o•liked by wavyute, youngfilly, clavish and 23,466 more

o•
liked by wavyute, youngfilly, clavish and 23,466 more.

aaferrari I ain't one of ya bitches

view comments

clavish this pics r crazy 🔥
6kenza Alia in any outfit >>>>
wavyute bestie slay
pyr3xliving your hot
> aaferrari @pyr3living ik
> user1 mom and dad
santandave ain't no man enough for you sis
clint419 nah sis from other planet

🌼

By the time I arrive to the party, the club is full of sweating people dancing with each other. I'm glad that Kelly reserved the vip zone. So, instead of going to the bar to get a drink I direct myself to the vip zone. I show them my invitation on my phone and they let me in.

Just as I enter in the area, all eyes are on me. I see how Dave comes up to me giving me a hug as a big brother. "You took your time sis innit, I thought you weren't coming anymore"

"Yh that bitch was doing ig tingz innit" I heard from the back. "Come Ali I ordered a martini for ya"

Before I make my way to her, I scan the room relieved to see that Cench is not here. I pass trough the manden greeting all of them. When I'm almost next to Klaudia this Digga d guy stops me.

"hey, it's bad education to not greet with two kisses on the cheeks" he says his eyes never living mines, I give him a cheeky smile, and give him the two kisses. "Good girl, see ya later yeah" forgetting the fact that his a completely asshole, his actually a good looking guy. Maybe I'll chat to him after, I mean I haven't slept with someone for at least one month ago, I think it's time to get back in the routine innit, anyways ignoring my horny side. I finally reach Klaudia who's chatting to Martina and Arrdee.