7

ALIA FERRARI

after two martinis and one splif. I will actually say that I feel pretty good, I'm more relaxed than before and the fact that he's not coming it's even better.

I leave my third martini on the table, knowing that I won't drink it anymore, and I drag myself into the dance floor, where taste by tyga is playing. I start to move my hips with the rhythm of the music. My body feels lighter and the effect of the weed starts to be distributed in my whole body.

I sing every part of the song, passing my hands trough my body and until my hips, when I feel someone behind me placing his hands on my waist. I raise my head over my shoulder and smile when I see who is behind me.

you can't resist to me, can you? I ask with a smirk on my face seeing the power that I got on him. He shakes his head with a cheeky smile bowing into my ear.

"I know you can't either ma." he says.

" oh c'mon digga, don't flatter yourself. Instead you should be happy that I still here dancing with you." I say and immediately he takes me from the hips and turns me around to face him. His eyes attached to mines full of desire.

"You know dancing ain't the only thing we gon do tonight ma"

"how can you be so sure about it "

In the exactly moment that those words leave my mouth digga He grabs me by the neck and in the next second I find my lips touching his. The kiss is rough and definitely not charming. I put my hands on his chest while his right hand is on my neck the left one goes down to my ass rubbing it. He bites my lips wanting more. I pull my body more closer to him forgetting about the rest of the people and concentrating on my pleasure and how good I'm feeling right now.

But this feeling doesn't last that long. When I hear Klaudia next to me, calling me i stop the kiss taking a step back realising what I have just done. The shame that I feel right now is bigger that cardi b's ass.
Without looking at digga on the eyes I turn my face towards Klaudia.

"Ey ah Alia, I need to talk with you for a second" she says and before I make my way to outside with her, Digga takes my hand, bowing into my ear. "This ain't over ma" he says before walking away. I give him a last gaze before Klaudia takes me outside.

"Bitch what was that?

"I don't even know I think I had a lot of martinis"

"Well, cench is here and he's fuming right now"

"And why should I care about that?

"Alia I have no idea what's going on between you two, but I'm telling you his jealousy was remarkable."

"Nothing happened he just likes easy hoes and I'm not one of them" I say. "Where's he anyways?

"He said he was going to get a drink on the bar, I think you should talk to him"

"What? That's none of my business, if he got mad because I danced with another lad is his problem not mine"

"Okay but if you want to go home just tell me and Arrdee will drop us, okay? She asks and I nod going inside again.

I decided to go to the toilet before going back to the vip zone afraid of seeing Digga or Cench there, I pass through the dance floor in direction to the toilet but before I get there cench appears on my view taking my hand and dragging me inside the toilet and closing the door.

"What the fuck! Cench what you doing?

"You thought that you could kiss that lad and get away with it? He says, his dark eyes distilling fury, his hand placed on my neck lightly.

"It's not my problem if you get jealous, I'm nothing yours" I say watching his jaw get tense."Where's your girl tho, I don't think she will like to see this"

"You know she ain't my girl, wait this is why you unfollowed me Alia? He says, I don't reply. "Listen I already told you I just want to get to know you, I don't give a fuck about those other girls" His hand takes my chin making me look him in the eye.

"I'm not one of those easy hoes Cench, you gonna have to put all your effort on this."

"Yeah yeah I know, I'm ready for it, but it's not nice seeing my girl kissing others lads"

"Cench you're going too far, behave yourself yh, I ain't yo girl."

"no yet" he says nonchalant. "Can I have a kiss tho? He ask with a cheeky smile.

"Sure" I say giving him a kiss on his cheek. And he stares at me. "You never said where, and open the door before someone comes and thinks that we are hooking up" I say.

"That wouldn't be that bad you know"

"Ah shut up."

We get out of the toilets and head to the vip zone, with cench placing his hand on my waist, it doesn't really bother me, it actually feels pretty nice.

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes guys, I wrote it in a hurry, I hope you guys liked it, and comment your thoughts about this two🫶🏾