16

ALIA FERRARI

For your surprising, I am not in London anymore, after what happened yesterday with cench I didn't wanted to be alone at home so I decided to come to my mums house in Liverpool.

I think it was the best thing to do, I needed to be with someone that really understands me, and is always by my side no matter what.

"natalia, come, the soup is ready" yeah that my mother, and yes natalia is my full name. no comments.

"I'm coming" I say leaving my laptop on the bed.
And taking my phone with me. In case someone calls me.

I sit on the kitchen's table and my mum places the soup in front of me, it's a letters soup, my favourite.

"thank you mami" i say receiving a you're welcome' from her.

"now, are you going to tell me what happened?

"There's this boy.. I really like him, but something that wasn't my fault happened and he does not believe me, I tried to make him understand what really happened but he doesn't believe and plus the whole internet think I'm a hoe" I say feeling the tears coming out.

"Oh my love.. if that boy really loves you, no matter what he'll realise of his mistake. And remember what your father always says 'what people think about me it's none of my business" she says and I smile at her, she always know how to comfort me.

"I love you mami"

"Love you too mi amor"

CENTRAL CEE

I wanted to stop her, I wanted to tell her how much I love her and that everything was going to be okay, that I believed her. But I knew that that wasn't what I really wanted to say.

She's gone now, and I just don't know what to believe, I wish I could believe her, but everything looks like a total different story, those pictures... she's too close to him.. but she also said that that bastard tried to touch her even though she didn't wanted him to do so, I would never doubt the word of a woman and even more when it comes to this. That might be true but that kiss... I just don't know what to think.
And it hurts, because I love that girl, I really do.

I don't know when but my eyes start to feel tired, instantly I feel completely asleep trying to forget everything.

The next day

I wake up by the sound of my doorbell, someone is at the door. I can't be bothered to put a T-shirt on so I just open the door like this.

"Good morning sir, this package is for you" the delivery man says an I take the package from him. I don't even remember what I bought. I thanked him , and close the door.

I take the package to the kitchen so I can open it. It's a package from Chanel, and I immediately remember what is was. It was a perfume for Alia. I guess I'll just return it when I have time. Honestly I don't have time to think about that, right now.

I go back upstairs, getting my phone since yesterday it has been sounding like crazy, a lot of notifications from instagram. I decided to check a few of them.

user1 sent you a publication of uk.gossiptv
> yo Cench yo girl is a hoe

user2
> that girl die deserve you

ash.kaashhh
> I told you, that bitch was with you for money

user56
>video
>this video is the proof of what really happened at the party.

The last message gets me intrigued, so I decide to open the video. Is Alia, she's dancing by herself, ten seconds after that guys comes towards her trying to dance with her but she refuses. He takes her by the waist pulling her closer. It's then when he forces her to the kiss, not even two seconds after she pushes him away. You can see her screaming at the guy that's when he tries to pass the limits with her but Klaudia gets between them stoping the guy. That's when the video finishes.

"Fuck! Fuckkkk! I say getting out of the bed, I quickly go to my closet putting on the first tracksuit that I see. I take the keys of my car and I storm out of the house, I put her address on the gps.

I'm so pissed at myself, all the time she tried to tell me the truth but I just didn't listen. I literally broke her heart when she needed me the most. I'm such an idiot.

"Siri, call YB" I say and after two tones he answers.

"Yoo"

"Listen to me carefully, I'm going to send you a video, I want you to investigate who the fuck is this guy and where does he live, I'm gonna have to visit him"

"Done, do you need something else"

"Nah, that's it, appreciate"

"It's calm" he says bed hanging up.

If that idiot thought that he could touch my girl without her consent then he must be crazy.
I'm going to find that motherfucker and show him how to respect women.

After 30 minutes drive I get there. I knock on the door more that three times but nobody is in there.
So I decided to call her. Obviously she didn't reply, she must be very upset with me. I try to call her one more time but she still doesn't pick up.
So I decide to call Klaudia, she definitely knows where she may be. She answers one the second tone.

"hello?

"yo Klaudia, is Alia with you?

"no, she's not in London right now"

"what? where is she?

"cench, I don't know what you said to her but she's really hurt, and it wasn't even her fault"

"now I know the truth, and you have no idea of how much I do regret not listening to her, but please tell me where is she" she doubts for a moment but she ends up telling me that she's in Liverpool at her mums house. "thank you" I say before hanging up.

As you may be thinking, yes I am going to Liverpool. I need to find her and tell her that I believe her and I love her.