12

ALIA FERRARI

Tonight is Dave's song party release, I'm currently at Klaudia's getting ready and taking the opportunity to catch up given that she had been in la with some friends of her.

"and the he was like, where the fuck are my fucking nuggets??" Klaudia said trying to impersonate american accent and we both started laughing. She was telling me a funny moment from the trip.

"oh good, people are crazy" I say opening my bag to take the outfit I planned to wear. "What do you think about it? I ask showing her the outfit.

"It looks nice, but maybe you should put it on so I see I can see how it looks" I nod dragging myself onto klaudias walking wardrobe.

When I'm finally done, I show Klaudia the dress.

"Wow. Bitch, you look so fucking sexyyy! That dress is niceee! Where'd you got it from?

"I won't tell you because you'll copy me"

"Oh c'mon don't be a bitch"

"Alright, it's a joke, I'll send you the link after"

"Good, now put you heels on and let's hurry up, the Uber will arrive in less than five minutes" she says making me run inside the walking wardrobe getting my heels and bag.

aaferrari

o•

•oliked by centralcee, champagnepapi, cardib and 78,789 more

•o
liked by centralcee, champagnepapi, cardib and 78,789 more.

aaferrari she a ten out of ten on a bad day

📥

santandave 💯

cardib you mf stop being so gorgeous

nellarose 💓

wavyute babes is winning!

aitch *4

liltjay 😍

pyr3xliving 🍾

🌼