11

ALIA FERRARI

It's currently 11.45am and we still have three scenes left. I drink the water that Daisy, my makeup artist, gave me. Dave told me to take a lil break, we started filming at eight in the morning, and we still have stuff to do, so I do really deserve this lil break.

Now sitting on the little sofa in the dressing room I decided to call Klaudia, but she doesn't pick up which it isn't surprising at all. So without thinking a found myself calling him.

calling cench😴

1

2

3

call ended

There's no way that this mf just hang up on me. I was about to send him a bunch of messages telling him to fuck off, but a message pops up on my screen, is a text of him.

iMessages
cench😴

> yoo> wys babe> I'm on the lab still

> yoo
> wys babe
> I'm on the lab still

not your babe<
i was just bored<

(I'm on the lab still)
oh ok sn <

>nah just give me 5.

Five minutes later he calls me, I feel the urge of picking up the call quickly but I control myself and I decided to wait five seconds, just so he doesn't think I was waiting for him.

"Hey" I say when I see his face on my screen.

"Yoo wys babe, you good?" I'll just pretend that him calling me 'babe' did not affected me at all.

"not your babe" I say and he chuckles.

"not yet, so how's it going there? Where's my guy?

"Good, Im on a break right now, Dave went Starbucks to get me some coffee" I say. "What you doing?

"Just recording some songs for the album" he says.

"Can I listen to it? I ask.

"Alright, let me just put the phone somewhere so you can hear properly" he says and he starts moving around, when he finally places his phone somewhere he tells the producer to play the base. "Alright"

"I don't wanna seem ungrateful, God
But I don't wanna be here
I got some things to get off my chest
But maybe it's best I keep it a secret
31st December, the 1st of Jan' "

I move mi head following the rhythm of the music, ain't gon lie, this is hard, I've always liked cench's songs so his talent it's not really a surprise.

"I fucked up, I'm admittin' it
I got no ego, I got no shame
I swallow my pride and say that I'm missin' it"

"Yo that's all I can show you" he says turning the music off. "What do you think?

"That shit is crazy man, people gon love this specially the last verse, I fucked up im admitting it! I sing making him laugh.

"Good I've been workin' on this one for long"

"Im sure is going to be in the top 100 hits"

"And you'll be right next to me to celebrate it"

"Boyyy you trippin' "

"Yoo Cench c'mon man, we gotta finish this shit! I heard YB yelling at him.

"Babe, mans gotta back to work, I'll chat to you later yh, you look beautiful tho" he says and I let out a little smile.

"okay, byee" I say and I hang up quickly before cench sees me blushing.

I let out a breath and I stand up making my way to the set, to wait for Dave to come back.