14

OMNISCIENT
two weeks later

The relationship between Cench and Alia was yet unknown. They were happy together but yet both were insecure about defining their relationship.
It was also because of what their fans could think especially cench's fans they are a bit difficult if you could say it in that way.

They didn't know how this was going to end but they el were happy to live the moment together.

Alia was by herself in her house, Klaudia was in Poland visiting her family, they texted each other every five minutes she really did miss her but she was coming back in less that three weeks.

And you'll now ask where is Cench, well, he was also gone. Cench was in Manchester, at his family house. It was his nans 70th birthday and the whole family was there. Even though she saw him two days ago she missed him so much, so she decided to text him.

cench🦖

>hey pretty boy

she didn't expected him to reply as fast as he did.

wassup ma<

>I miss you

I'll be back soon dw<
tell me what you doin<

>i just came out of the bath

Cench looked up from the phone to check if someone was looking at him before typing.

what yo wearing rn?<

>just my robe
>with no underwear

Instantly Cench felt a hot sensation running for his whole body. He exhaled before typing an answer back.

let me see<

Normally Alia would have said no, but she felt a desire of it, she wanted to remind him that she was only his.

> image

Cench quickly excused himself to go to the toilet, he was very excited to see what Alia sent to him, but he knew that it was just not correct to to it when everybody is there.

Whe n he finally got to to the toilet, he locked himself in before sitting on the toilet. He opened the image .

"Fucking Hell" he said , his left hand went down there automatically, while the right hand the one that was holding his phone clicked the calling button.

one ring
two ring

"hello?

"you're so fucking sexy" he said when her face appeared. "Look how bad you got me with that picture" he turned the camera so she could she how hard his dick was.

"You asked for it" she laughed.

"Yes, you're right, and now you'll help me deal with it. Take off that robe, now"

"But-

"Oh no, darling, it wasn't a question. Take it off" he demands and she stand up putting the camera in her nightstand so he can get a better view. She takes off her robe remaining completely naked. "You're so fucking sexy Alia. You don't imagine how bad I want to fuck that pussy of yours" he is already with his pants and boxers down.  " Lay on the bed Alia, and listen to me" she does so. "How much do you miss me ma?