VOL. 2 - Character List

JAPAN

. . .

CABINET

Kojiro Izumikawa

The 105th Prime Minister of Japan. Affiliated with the Liberal National Party. 46 years old.

He became the youngest prime minister since World War II and the second youngest in history, and was covered by the mass media as a new leader of the younger generation, but due to his youth, he was often criticized for his lack of experience. He is a so-called second-generation legislator.

Kosuke Minegishi

Minister of Foreign Affairs. Member of the Liberal National Party. 66 years old.

His motto is "tough diplomacy." He is a heavyweight in the cabinet that supports Izumikawa, the young prime minister.

Yosuke Yasunaka

Minister of Defense. Member of the Liberal National Party. 72 years old.

Formerly the 90th, 96th, 97th, and 98th Prime Minister of Japan. His motto is "Positivity". He is a leading figure in the Cabinet that supports Izumikawa, the young Prime Minister.

. . .

BUREAUCRATS AND OFFICIALS OF VARIOUS MINISTRIES AND AGENCIES

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Masaharu Okage

Administrative Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs. 55 years old.

Noboru Nitta

Foreign Ministry bureaucrat. 37 years old.

Representative of the Japanese delegation to the Atelica Empire.

Shimon Aoi

A female bureaucrat of the Foreign Ministry. 27 years old.

One of the Japanese delegations sent to the Atelica Empire.

Kazuya Endo

A foreign affairs bureaucrat. 34 years old.

One of the Japanese delegation sent to the Atelica Empire. He became aware of the abduction of the Japanese through a comment from the Atelica Empire's Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Josuke Kurata

Foreign affairs bureaucrat. 44 years old.

He visited Ivar, Lord of Massenal, and investigated the details of the abduction of Japanese nationals.

Michio Iinuma

Minister to the Margraviate of Zittold. 47 years old.

Kiichi Uemura

Foreign Ministry bureaucrat. 47 years old.

Representative of the Japanese delegation sent to the Elmstacia Empire.

Hijiri Nakamine

Foreign affairs bureaucrat. 31 years old.

One of the Japanese delegation sent to the Elmstacia Empire.

Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry

Kazuki Jinnai

A bureaucrat of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. 36 years old.