2. Help

He grabbed the stick and pushed me away. My back slammed right into my cabinet. I couldn't see well, i hit my head hard. He loomed over me.
"This was your own fault." He slammed the stick down on my head and i felt my body go limp before i could feel nothing. I thought sleeping was safer anyway. Hiding in a different reality.

I heard voices when i woke. Muffled,but definitely there. My eyes were too heavy to open but i could move my fingers. What happened? Where am i?

Then it all played back to me..

"YOU SHOULDVE DONE AS YOU  WERE TOLD! IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A BRAT YOUR MOTHER WOULD'VE BEEN HERE. YOU'RE SO SELFISH." Between sentences hed hit me... no.. punch me, beat me.

I lifted my hand to my face but before i could feel it, my hand was immediately put down.
" No, don't touch it hun, " a soft woman's voice hummed in the air.
" W-who..?" I could barely talk, my face was swollen and wounded.
"I'm gonna take care of you, I'm nurse Tina but you can just call me Tina." Through my foggy eyes i could make out her smile. She looked nice enough.
"W-wheres.." I forgot about him.
"He wont be here anytime soon, dont worry hun" She whispered into my ear. It felt nice to be comforted, i was finally safe. He couldnt hurt me. For now.

It was 2 months before i fully recovered, my birthday was the day of my release. The day i had to go back to him.

"Hunny I've got your bags ready!" A voice echoed down the hall. But was that Father? It was different. Not mad, but.. Happy? Thats not him. No. Thats when they stepped in the room and i realised what was going on.
"Tina..?" I mumbled.
"We, the police and i, decided its best you stay with me, for your safety." I just stared at her. I should be happy, but i couldn't. I was just blank.