7. Caught

I was numb. Buzzing. I could hear Tina, she wasn't alone. We had company. I began to realise. My hands, my legs, tied. Eyes, blindfolded. I didnt understand. Tina she was good. Was it a trick? I had been moving without even realising.
"Oh look who decided to join us," a different woman rested her weight on my shoulders. Her voice was low, masculine, manipulative.
"Fatty's awake!" Someone else chuckled. It was that same angelic voice. Tina. I grimaced at her voice.
"BACKSTABBING BI-" I screamed until gagged by the towering prescence behind me. My sight drifted back as the blindfold hit the floor. I looked left right, front and back like a lost prey in a circle of predators. Tina stood shpulder to shoulder with the same child abuser that caused this. Dad.
"Dont like what you see piggy?" He teased me, raising his fist and taking a quick step forward, howling with laughter as i flinched. The woman behind me was tall, slim but muscular. As she held her fist up I sat still not flinching, i wont fall for the same trick twice, what am i to them? Stupid? Except, this time her knuckles made contact with my nose, as the force hit the bones they crunched under her fist. I yellped, screamed and then cried.
"Aw, she's no fun, we were just getting started and shes already broken!" The woman strode away to take Tina's place. She knelt down so i was face to face the backstabber that put me here. Her fingers caressed my face as i creased my features with anger.
"TOUCH ME I DARE YOU!" I spat in her face.
"What will a chubby puppy like you do to me, hmm?" she let out her stupid laugh again. The glass was still in my hand i could cut the ropes stab her eyes and run. Thats what i did. Well.

The sharp edges cut through the material slowly. I released one and as i was untying the other father cuffed my forearm in his hand. Thats when i striked. I aimed for his eye, as planned, but as i opened my eyes my palm had struck his head. No time to panic the others were already on their way. I slipped my hand out and managed to run. I sprinted until i was sure they wouldnt get me. My legs gliding over the ground as i ran for my life.

Only one thing was standing in my way.