6. Fool

I was scared to leave the kitchen but Tina insisted I needed to change, my pajamas smelt sweaty. My stupid mind tried to tell me to go,it felt wrong. My feet carried me up the stairs. Auto-pilot activated. I sorted through my arrangement of clothes, expecting to-....
Pass out.

While looking through my clothes I heard a squeel. I ran to the sound.
"Remember what curiosity did to the cat," I began talking to myself, "but im NOT a cat, i am very much HUMAN." So my curiosity lead me. It flew past my hands and i desperately scrambled on the floor until i caught the bugger.
"What are you!? I demand you to tell me!" I held it down. No way this thing could speak! What is it though!? Small, very. Blue glow. Pretty face. Bug? No. Fairy? Not real. But who was i to judge reality at this point.

It squeaked.. "IM JUST A CREATION OF YOUR IMAGINATION. THE SMART SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
"I can read your mind and indeed you're stupid but my side of you isn't so suck it up i have more important things to be discussing." It snapped at me, "watch your every move, she's lurking." The orb of blue disappeared. Figure of my imagination. I'm that insane huh? Still i proceeded to pick out my black mum jeans and blue crop top. Standing infront of the mirror as i posed, i sank to the floor. My stomach. Its getting worse. I was frustrated with myself and i began destroying the reflective surface. My knuckles ran red rivers down the remaining shatters that held in the mirror.
"WHATS GOING ON UP THERE!?" i heard Tina panic. Her boots echoed on the stairs and every step made my stomach churn. Kneeling next to me she looked from the wreck to the floor and finally, up to my hand where she reached out her own hand.
"Dont. Touch. Me." I pushed her hand away and winced at the pain. Eventually the pain got worse, throbbing. A fountain of vomit exploded from my lips and finally.. i fell into the empty blackness of my eyelids.