Chapter 5

"Good morning." Steve said as he saw you coming out of the bedroom in your panties and his button up.

"Good morning." You said and wrapped your arms around him. Steve smiled and put his hand around you, pulling you close to him as he made breakfast with one hand. "Does Mazie sleep with you?"

"Yeah. Why?" Steve said, flipping the pancake. "Did she wake you up?"

"Yes, but it's fine. I'm used to it. A dog licking my face is similar to a kitten's." You said and giggled. "She's very cute though."

"She is. She's very easy to deal with also. I had no problem in training her a little." Steve said and smiled as he heard a small meow in the background.

"She agrees." You said and chuckled as Mazie hopped on the counter.

"Hey, Mazie." Steve said and chuckled as the little kitten tried to leap on Steve. "Here." Steve said and picked her up and put her on his shoulder. You smiled at how small the kitten looked on Steve's broad shoulders.

"You love her, don't you?" You asked.

"Yeah. She's the best thing that has happened to me." Steve said. "Other than you of course."

"That is so sweet of you." You said.

"It is the truth though." Steve said.

"Is it?" You smirked, your hand skimming down his toned abs. You giggled as Steve groaned.

"Don't do that. I can't control myself." He said.

"What's stopping you then?"

"I have to. You were pretty sore last night." Steve said, looking down as he finished making breakfast. "I don't want to hurt you again." You remembered how he'd freaked out when he saw the marks his fingers left on your hip.

"Steve." You sighed. You took Mazie off of his shoulder and put her down on the floor. "Look at me." You said, but Steve didn't turn. You knew he was feeling bad for hurting you. He kept quiet as he plated breakfast and took the plates to the table and sat down. "Steve." You said firmly and pushed his plate away and sat on his lap, straddling him. "You didn't hurt me, okay? You could never. It is normal to get sore after having sex. It's not your fault."

"But the marks?" Steve asked.

"It's fine, Steve. It was your first time after all. It happens." You said and hugged him. "And I like it a little rough, baby." You whispered in his ear.

Steve chuckled, "Let's eat breakfast."

"I don't want to move." You said.

"Want me to feed you?" Steve asked.

You pulled back and looked at him, "Yes, please." You said and turned in his lap.

Steve laughed and took both the plates near him and took a piece from your plate and fed you. "You like it?"

You moaned at the taste, "It's good, Steve. Really nice." You said, "Wait." You took his fork and took a piece of pancake and brought it up to his lips.

Steve smiled as he took the fork in his mouth and ate the pancakes. "Tasty. Just like you." Steve said.

"Eat, Rogers." You said.

"You too. Stop teasing." Steve said, feeding you another bite. You talked and laughed as you two fed each other breakfast.

"I don't want to go home." You said.

"I don't want you to go either." Steve said as he kept a strong hold on you. You hummed and rested your head on his shoulder. "How about we go back to your place and cuddle?"

"Movies?" You asked.

Steve chuckled and kissed your head, "Movies too." He said.

"Then let's go. And bring Mazie as well." You said and got off his lap, running to the bedroom to change into your clothes.

"You sure?" Steve called out.

"Yes." You yelled and stepping into your jeans.

"Okay." Steve sighed and stood up and started to clean the table as you got dressed. He put the dishes in the sink and made his way towards the bedroom, "You done?"

"Yep. Almost." You said as you were putting on your socks.

"Okay." Steve said and started to change his clothes as well. "Hey, I wanted to ask something."

"What?" You said and turned to face him.

"Oh, well you know I go to the gym everyday, right?" Steve asked, putting on a button up on his white t- shirt.

"Yessssss?" You drawed it out.

"Will it be okay if I went today as well? I mean not right now. But in the evening?" Steve asked. "I can stay with you if you want." Steve added immdiately feeling a little sad for leaving you.

You smiled at him, "It's fine, baby. You can go. I don't mind." You said.

Steve sighed and smiled, "Okay." He nodded.

"You ready yet?" You asked getting impatient as Steve went to make his hair.

Steve chuckled as he combed then went to put on the gel. "Yeah. Done." He said. "I didn't take that long."

"Yes you did. You took more time then I did." You said and took his hand as you walked towards the door.

"Okay. I won't take that long the next time, okay?" Steve said as he helped you with your coat.

"Yes." You said. "And men say we take time to get ready." You sighed dramatically.

Steve laughed, "Come on, love."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were lazily going through some channels as Cooper was lying between your legs with his head propped up on your left leg and Mazie was snuggled on your stomach. So you had no chance to get up. You couldn't even say goodbye to Steve when he left for gym. You finally came to a channel and decided to watch it.

That's when the doorbell rang. You groaned and shifted Mazie off of you as well as Cooper and went to the door. "Steve. You're back." You said as you opened the door. Steve didn't say anything or even looked at you as he walked in and set his bag by the floor, and went to sit on the couch. "Steve? What's wrong?"

Steve sighed, not wanting to tell you. But he had to. "Come here."

"What is it?" You asked, sitting next to him.

"I have to go."