2. Memories, Dreams and Reality

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."

- George Duhamel

Octavia's P.OV

The dark brown haired man kisses up my neck sucking and biting gently causing a slight moan to escape me. He looks at me with lustful eyes as his hands slowly reaches behind my back, unclipping my bra. He gripped my thigh before kneading a handful of my left breast with his free hand.

Wrapping his arm around my neck he pushed me back spreading my legs and my head roll back on a groan as his hands slide down to my panties pushing them to the side. He cups my pussy as I eagerly guide his hand, inserting a finger as he smashes his lips on mine a spark igniting between us.

Immediately I responded kissing him back just as fiercely. There was an unspoken want between us as he fought for dominance with his tongue. He nibbled on my lips, a gasp escaping me when I felt the twitch of his dick on my thigh.

Breaking the kiss he begins to suck on my nipples again. He groans as I run my hand through his hair, pulling it. He pulled away getting up, a shiver running through me as I now felt cold where he was. My eyes closed, I laid there controlling my rapid breathing. The bed dipped as I felt him come back. I could feel cold metals on my hand as he locked the handcuffs on the post of the bed chaining my hands separately.

Sliding further down my body he holds my legs apart placing on the spreader bar on my ankles, spreading my feet apart burring his face between by thighs. I looked like a starfish on my back panting. He places a kiss on my throbbing clit and began sucking and flicking his tongue inserting 2 fingers at the same time.

M y moans filled the room, my hands crumpling the velvet silk sheets on his bed, my legs beginning to shake. He placed his hand on my stomach holding me down, my back arching. I felt my walls begin to tighten around his fingers, my legs beginning to shake. My eyes rolled back as he flicked his tongue faster and sucked on my clit.

"Please your majesty!" I screamed crying as he began to move faster. Uncontrolled bursts of breaths surged through my body as he rocked me to my orgasm. The sound of him lapping up my juices bounced of the room walls.

After my release he wasn't done yet, quickly unbuckling his belt he pulls out his dick and rubs it at my entrance before easing into me. "Fuck!" he grumbles in a deep voice as he stretched my walls causing me to cry in pleasure as my eyes rolled back. He quickened his pace, grinding into me and groaning my name.

A rhythm builds up, he slows his pace as a wave of orgasm crashed through me.

He pulls out and takes off my restraints before pushing me on my stomach in an arched position, my ass up in the air. Pulling my arms behind my back, I could feel the rough material from ropes rubbing on my wrist as he tie them on.

He slaps my ass roughly with his big hands as I feel the ripple effect bouncing back on him.

That's definitely gonna leave a mark.

He pushed back into me with a long mild stroke, pulling on the rope that tied my arms behind my back, causing me to moan loudly. He pulls out half way, circles his hips and slam back into me roughly making me cry out. He pulls me back by my neck and begins sucking on it when while still pounding into me from behind.

Our moans and the sound of our skins slapping against each other echoed through the room. Still braced against him, he covers my mouth and increased his speed. My walls tighten and I felt myself coming close to the edge. My eyes roll back and I became a desperate mess of trembling nerves.