4. Fight for my Survival

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you." 

- Lewis B Smedes

Octavia's P.O.V

I groaned as I stretched my muscles, surprised when my hand came in contact with a soft material. Jolting up my eyes widen at my surroundings. My stomach is in knots as panic arises in me, I scan the room. It was made up of dark colors, red, black and grey. The bed was in the middle of the room, it was a simple queen sized bed with velvet silk sheets, night tables on each end of the room. There was grey furniture along the walls. Surrounding the room was a luscious black rug. On the opposite side of the room were two doors. I assumed one was the bathroom and the closet.

A slight gasp escapes me as my feet come in contact with the soft rug. Slowly walking to the window, careful to put too much pressure on my leg, I pull the curtains rolling my eyes when I see the steel bars over the window. The room is flooded with natural lighting, overlooking a beautiful garden. Walking to the door I turned the knob only for it to rattle because it was closed. Pulling my hair in frustration I screamed, the room was no doubt nice however I still felt trapped.

Because I was

I walked by the mirror scared to look at the mess I was. My hazel eyes looked tired and my red hair was dirty and filled with knots, however I had on fresh clothing. Checking both doors I saw a big closet filled with all types of clothes. Opening the next door my eyes widen as I gawk at the vast space. The marble countertops with grey tiles, a small chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. A small window over the bathtub allowing sunlight to filter in. I walked over to the bath, it had a golden metal knob. Stripping of the clothes I had on, I turned it and warm water began spraying all over me. Using the lavender scented body wash I saw, I watched the dirt go down the drain.

Hours had passed, my skin now wrinkled from being in the bath so long. Wrapping the towel around my figure I rustle through the closet before settling on some mesh undergarments, a black crop top, a black jeans and some black boots. I ran the blow dryer through my hair before putting it in two french braids.

Trying the door once more I frown at yet another failed attempt. I banged on it calling for help but got no answer. Finally fed up, I decided to try something new. The door was wood after all and what's a witch without some magic. Get a flame of fire in the palm of my hands I throw it towards the handle of the door. I watch as the knob slowly melts a pool of iron now on the floor.

The smell of smoke now in the atmosphere and the frying sound from the mahogany wood burning.

Abracadabra Motherfuckers

Mentally giving myself a high five, I look at the ashes that was now in a pool at the door frame. Behind it I saw a big hallway with many portraits. Not having time to spare I go with my gut instincts and turn left down the hall. I was met with many questioning stares from my loud breathing and who I was from the maids I saw.

I continued to run, turning many times before colliding into a rock hard chest. An arm wrapped around my waist and I looked up to see confused chestnut eyes. Pulling out of his grasp, I stepped back, the unknown man that stood roughly at 6'5 with blonde curly hair and freckles on his cheeks gave me a warm smile showcasing his dimples.

I raised an eyebrow before attempting to side step him but he held out a hand stopping me. "Ughh Hello Queen, I'm sorry abo-"

"Where the fuck am I?" I question blatantly ignoring the fact that he called me queen. His smile didn't fall, instead it got wider, flashing his pearly white teeth.

I don't even know how that was even possible.

"Well you're on the east wing of the castle my queen." He said, waving his hand for emphasis.