8. Beg for it

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton

Silas's P.O.V

I could hear her groaning in agony from the next room over. Rolling over to look at my alarm clock I saw it was half past two in the morning. I sigh when I look at the empty space on the bed which my mate would have occupied, but unfortunately she was out of town to see her parents.

I frown at the thought of how long she'd been away, it's been almost three days. Her absence brought back memories of a time I didn't want to remember. Running a hand through my blond curly hair the bed dips as I get up. Dragging my feet to the door I lazily walk through the abandoned hallway in the south wing of the castle. A shiver runs through me as the breeze kisses my chest from only being in sweatpants.

I chuckle slightly when I remember the millions of profanities Octavia yelled the past week because of her anger towards Orion and Vincenzo.

Rubbing my eyes I knocked on her door. Although she couldn't open the steel doors, it would make her aware I was about to come in. A few minutes had passed and I still hadn't heard a response apart from the constant groaning. Turning the knob I open her door, on guard looking for the danger in her room. A small figure curled to the corner of the room between the wall and bedside table caught my eyes.

Her hair was tousled, her nose red and her eyes filled with distraught. Her sobbing now louder I carefully walk to her and crouch down to her level. Her puffy pain filled eyes flowing with tears as she looked at me.

"It-it hurts, it burns...make it stop." She croaked in a brittle voice clinging to my shoulder.

My eyes widened and I immediately started checking her body for damage or self harm. Through the little time I've spent with Octavia I've realized that she isn't exactly emotionally stable. She was a walking disaster, bound to destroy everything in her path along with herself when she brakes.

I frowned, wiping the beads of sweat from her forehead and held her face when I didn't see anything. "What hurts? What burns? What happened to you? Where do you feel pain?" I fire questions at her while searching her eyes.

She sucks in deep breath before muttering "Everywhere."

Wrapping her into a hug to give her a sense of warmth, her grip on me got tighter as she continued, "Everywhere...it feels like my heart is burning, my whole body is craving something but, I-I don't exactly know what."  It was at this moment her sweet smell entered my nostrils wakening the wolf inside me.

My cheeks are slightly pink when she stops talking. Heat, She was going through heat.

"You need to have sex." I blurt before my eyes widen in realization.

My cheeks now the shade of a tomato I continue "Well...its only if you want to- I mean if you can't manage the pain, and well you would have to have sex with either Orion or Vincenzo eventually, or both but that's only if you're into that stuff so-"

"Silas." Her voice is soft as it cuts through the tension in the room breaking my rant. I look at her through her long thick lashes that were wet from her tears. Even when crying she still looked perfect. There was no denying Octavia's beauty. Her hazel eyes complimented the freckles on her cheeks, her ginger red hair in waves cascading down her shoulders.

Her grip on my shoulders loosening as she nibbles on her lip with a far-off expression as if she were deep in her thoughts. My eyes fell to her lips before realizing her breasts were peeking out of the robe she had on, causing my dick to twitch slightly from the sight in front of me.