in love with my assistant

Y/N pov

I was working in hospital...I was feeling restless from morning.. suddenly I felt like vomiting...I rushed towards bathroom.. suddenly my one of staff come there..

"Congratulations mam I think you're pregnant"

My whole world crashed in one second...I was feeling like I did world's biggest mistake...I am pregnant but I know it's not my husband's child he is in London from a month and we never shared that type of relationship between us...flashback started running in my mind how I cheated my husband but I never loved him nor he loved me..our marriage was a just forced marriage...

Flashback

I am wearing a black saree... I was alone in home today....I decided to arrange my books...Suddenly I felt hands around my waist...that touches seducing me..I thought he is Sameer but no he wasn't Sameer he was Dev..he is my assistant...he stared kissing on my neck softly...I was melting for him...ofc I am a human I also had some desires I'm married that's not mean I can't have any desires about another men...I know this is wrong this is cheating on my husband..he was my assistant so mostly he used to stay with me in hospital's...as days was passing I was getting attracted towards him...I turned towards him...he was asking me permission from his that Brown eyes...I attached my lips to him...he started sucking my lower lip while I was busy with his upper lip...he was caressing my waist..I was in heaven...

He lift me in his arms and take to my bedroom...he put me on bed...sat beside me and attacked on my lips again...he was kissing me like there is no tomorrow I also enjoying... while kissing he removed my saree...his hands were roaming around my chest and waist...he placed his lips on my neck...Slowly he opened my blouse's knot...he hands goes inside my bra..he pressed my chest little bit I gasped in pleasure...he entered his tongue inside my mouth..he sucked my tongue...we exchanged lot of saliva...then he removed my bra also and kissed on my cleavage...I moaned and "mere kapde to utar doge tumhara kya" I said with smirk "oho" he replied and he removed his shirt and pant.. he made me lay on bed and he lay over me taking care to not put his weight on me...he kissed on my stomach and navel... after sometime he removed his and mine whole clothes and he come inside me with a stroke I shivered pain and held bedsheet...he started stroking inside me...I never thought I'll loose my virginity with him...I joined my lips to him...we both enjoying equally...I bite his lips and giggled.."ohh ye baat" he smirked and gives a big jerk inside me..."aaah" I groaned in pain "don't mess with me my jaan " he said giving me one more jerk " aaah if this is punishment then I'll love to mess with you daddy " I said in naughty tone "as you say my naughty girl" he started stroking faster...I was moaning hard... because of my moans he was getting mad on me he was going rough sec by sec but I am loving that.." Dev I love you " he looked at me with shock "really you love me " I nodded "I love you too" he kissed me and started going more harder..."aaah ohh devhh" that day we become each other's....

Flashback ends

I sat on bench

My husband never gives me that happiness..even he didn't kiss me..tbh he is just a fattu...I always tried to seduce him but that looser never understood why I am doing this but when I met with Dev I falling love with his eyes..with his voice...with his smile...with his everything..he is just perfect..he does his every work with perfection and passion.....even he is good in bed also.. sudden blush come on my face... suddenly I noticed Dev was working in his cabin I goes towards his cabin and locked the door...he noticed me and pinned me to the wall

"What you want babygirl why you closed door if you want me then I am ready"

he smirked naughtily and about to remove his shirt but I stopped him..

"Control your emotions and hormones my dear boyfriend you're gonna be dad soon"

"What ?! Really ?! I love you so much my Y/n"

He hugged me...

"I cheated my husband Dev"

"No you didn't cheated him you have rights to love anyone else..and you know he also knows your marriage was forced marriage.."

I smiled and he kissed me on my forehead

After a month I gave divorce to Sameer and started my new life with my love and my cute baby

___The end____