dirtyness 🌚

..
Warnings : cringy×100 🌚

Dev's pov

I was seating on bed with some messed papers..suddenly I saw her coming towards me..."Dev come main na oil apply karke massage deti hoon " I looked at her with shocked eyes "ohh mere bhole patidev I am talking about body massage not about that massage" I nodded and removed my shirt...she arranged my papers ...she said to me close my eyes..but why ?! Well I closed my eyes..I felt something on my chest but Ignore...soon I felt something at on my chest when I open my eyes I saw she was licking my chest where she applied nutella...I moaned in pleasure... after licking my chest I pulled her closer and licked her around her lips then attacked on her lips... smooches them..I looked at table..."what is this baby ?! " I asked in husky voice.."it's for fun baby "she replied in same tone..I took Ice cube moved on her face...she clutched my chest in shiver.. soon I removed her top.."ukw I love chocolate a lot but when its on you" I smirked and put some nutella on her chest...I leaned towards her chest..started licking her chest...she started to moaning.."mmm devh "

Author pov

Soon he licked whole nutella from her chest then he put honey on her chest..which was dripping down "I think this needs space" he smirked and removed her bra..he pulled her in his lap...she wrapped her legs around his torso...her and goes around his neck...he licked that honey from her chest then he sucked honey from her boobs..."mmmh ammh" he hold Ice cube in his teeth and rubbed on her neck..she gets goosebumps she immediately hugged him...he Massaged his breast for 3 to 4 mint "you know I hate milk but when its of you I loved it" by saying he started to sucking her boobs.. after sometime they removed there whole clothes...he layed down on bed...she adjusted him in inside her...soon she were riding on him..."devvh yeah " she moaned.."ahhh ukw I miss my that innocent wife who used to shy very much at my every touch and now see mmh " he said while moaning "ohh really baby you don't like your bold wife " she said while biting his lips harshly "ahh laga na " she fake smiled...he changed there position..now he were top on her "don't try to act smart otherwise I'll leave you at half way " he gave a jerk to him "mmh don't dare to do that" he kissed on her lips...she kissed back and held his hairs tightly..."go..faster"

...