my Mr flirty neighbour

...

Dev were coming out from his room when he noticed Someone is opening the door of the room opposite his room..."excuse me ?"..then suddenly she turned back... while flipping her hairs..."yes.." she asked in melodious voice...he lost in her for some second then he come back in his senses.."I've never seen you here, you?".."I am new here I am siddhi " as being a Playboy..he had habits to flirt "I am Dev you can call me baby" she rolled her eyes "cheesy huh ?! " Said murmured softly which get noticed by him " umm siddhi ji I am thinking that I must be in heaven because I am looking at an angel! " He said while looking at her in flirty tone...she rolled her eyes and went to In her room...

A week passed like this..he used to flirt with her like this and she used to ignore him like this...As one day...she were coming from somewhere and he was also going somewhere..he bumped into her..."dikhta nhi kya bhuddhu " she said while adjusting her spectacles..."haaye your voice well kabhi ye chashmaa hatake toh dekho madam tab tumhe pata lagega how much your eyes is beautiful" he looked in here eyes through spectacs..and traced her neck with finger..she shivered by his sudden touch... Suddenly a girl passed from there and looked at him with smile he also smiled back while giving that girl a flying kiss "huh flirty kahika " she murmured softly..."that's not flirt babygirl that's an a art jo har kisi ko nhi aata" he left lastly giving kiss on her cheeks...she goes in her room...and looked in mirror while removing her spectacles..."why he is so effecting me ? He is so flirty and cheesy huh and also a big dumbo always bumps to me " she looked at her self again "if I stayed like this someone will snatches him from me no no he is mine one min when he become mine what the hell I am thinking just focus on your studies not on all this stupid things"...

Next day

She knocked door...when he opened door and she saw him....she lost in him..he were only in jeans he was shirtless infront of her.."ab..ba where is aunty?! " She asked while coming back in her senses as she noticed him smirking.."she is not here kisi kam se bahar gyi hai " she made "O" face and about to leave from there..he held her wrist and pulled to him "kyu kya kaam tha " he asked huskily looking in her eyes while removing her spectacles "just maine sweet banayi thi woh teste karane aayi" she said while not trying to look at him...he slowly locked door and pinned her to the wall "well mujhe nhi khilaogi  sweet " he sai while taking a box from her hand...she were lost in his deep dark brown eyes..."but I think you should eat first" he opened box and placed sweet between her lips.."mujhe bhi khana hai" he smirked and latched his lips to her...he bite sweet and her lips she closed her eyes..he thought she'll get angry but his naughty girl placed her hand on his chest..which gave him a bit courage to make kiss more Deepen..she responding him with same force...their kiss were very dominative... their tongues were fighting with eachother at last he won the fight and explored her whole mouth...after sometime they become breathless so they broke the kiss "you stupid boy you snatched my first kiss "  she said hitting on his chest playfully..."I am ready to snatch you virginity also " he said playfully as didn't know that his naughty girl is Planning something wild..she smirked and intertwined their hand with eachother..with a naughtiest smirk she attached her lips to his...he were shocked to her sudden action...but soon he kissed her back..and lift her in his arms while wrapping her legs around his torso...he take her to his turquoise blue room... he made her lay down on bed while kissing her...soon whole room filled with there groans and moans...

After sometime...

She were sleeping naked in his arms while blanket wrapped around their bodies.."boy you're so bad you made me fall for na " she said hitting his chest.."ik girl I am too hot to handle and resist.." he winked looking at her..."well I don't think " he looked at her in suspicious look " really ?" he said hovering over her and kissing over her neck " no Dev it's 7th time " she said while giggling "so I don't care " and she clutched his back as she felt pleasure...and again whole room filled with moans and groans...

....