friend's husband

...

Siddhi's pov

I was seating with my friend...and chit-chatting with her...suddenly someone entered from main door..what he is doing here..he was Dev..I , Dev and her used to be a group..she always goes closer to him..he also used to flirt with her "hey bby" she said to him..baby ?! How dare she ?! Siddhi control you're married..now no used to be jealous.."baby ?!" I asked in very sweet tone "ohh I forgot he is my husband Dev yaar main bhi na you know him " she laughed..I also fake laughed...i was constantly looking at him.. he looked still handsome.. but this girl always snatches him from me

One day I was passing through somewhere in my car..but my car stopped..I saw her home..I walked towards her home..i told her about what happened she told me stay there and as I was wet so she gave me her clothes..we were busy in talks.. because of rain lights gone .. Suddenly she got call from hospital so she left from there..I walked into there bedroom I saw there pic..I took that pic and tore between.."you are always come between us na because of you i am married with a another person  because of you Dev never gave me attention you bitch.." then my eyes fell on Dev's pic " oh my dear Dev you're very special for me don't worry I'll always love you" Suddenly I felt someone's arms.."baby why you're talking with my pic when I am here " Dev oh he is drunk and I am wearing her clothes...he pulled me more closer...he is so hott yaar his touch is very sensual she is damn lucky.."baby can I ?! I know because of that problem you were not coming closer but today I know we're gonna be eachother's " yess bby not your wife but we're going to come closer to eachother he started kissing me on my neck...he caressed my waist..that time you used to ignore me na but now you'll be mine bby I turned towards him and kissed on his lips.... he kissed me back.. his lips are so soft...I slowly ripped off his shirt..his body he is more muscular than my husband..alelele she snatched my Dev now I'm snatching her husband's Virginity...she will get my utran I removed night dress..he kissed on my clavage...I ripped off his pants and boxer .."baby wanna taste that" he said huskily...I took his dick in my hand and Softly rubbed...he moaned...then i took his dick in my mouth and Softly sucked... omg it was huge..tich tich she is really unlucky when she got a husband like Dev but she can't get him...after that he made me lay down on bed.. sucked my nipples...mmmh i was really enjoying him...soon he entered inside me..I  moaned...he started thrusting inside me.. omg really he is so good...I am feeling bad for her..."ahh baby faster"..."oh fuck".."oh yeah yes there " ..."go deep" I was on 9 could..he was really good... I was closing my eyes due to pleasure..."fuck ahh "

.......