my biology teacher

...

Dev is a biology Teacher..he were teaching and a girl were talking in the class..he looked at that girl..and hit the  chock towards her

Dev : hey you what is your name ?! *He said angrily

Girl : siddhi sir

Dev : why are you talking in my class

Sidd : sir I didn't get it

Dev : which topic ?!

Sidd : reproduction between humans *she said in flirty tone

He explains again...

Dev : now did you get it ?!

Sidd : no sir can you teach me practically *she winked at him with seductive voice

Suddenly bell rang..

Dev : today's class is over

And he leaves from there.. after sometime principal called siddhi in cabin when she entered in cabin..she saw her mother and Dev in cabin...

Sidd : *in mind * ab gyi tu

Sidd : yess sir ?! *Innocently

Dev : in mind* dekho to bholi ab kaise achhi banne ka natak kar rhi h asliyat to mujhe pta h

Princi : Ms shinde I have noticed you're very weak in biology a d you don't do your biology homework also

She downed her head

Sidd's mom : please sir she will try her best next time

Princi : we hope so mr Joshi I think you should take her extra classes

Sidd ;*IM* what ?! Woah it's very amezing yaar

Dev : oky sir

From that day he daily used to take her tuitions... today her mother were not in her home...so she decided to seduce him..she wore a short Jeans which was very tight..and a crop top which was showing her milky waist and clavage... soon he entered in her house she opened door.. when he saw her like that he get shock but Ignored..he comes to her room...she intentionally showing her cleavage..and he also melting for her.. soon she goes towards door and locked..he looked at her in shock..

Sidd : I don't like disturbance na that's why I locked door

Soon she walked towards him...she pushed him on bed and hovers on him "What are you doing" she placed finger on his lips "shh Just feel me sir" she opened button of his shirt.. slowly she caressed his upper body...she kissed on his chest...she slowly moved towards his lips..bite his lips...he hissed in pain..she slowly kissed him...he pushed her away and stood up properly...

Dev : you crossed your limits ms shinde I am warning you stay in your limits I am your teacher

Sidd : limits abhi par kaha ki hai sir

She said while coming closer to him..she slowly pinned him to the wall...looked in his eyes...hold his hand and pinned to the wall... grabbed his lips...this time he also responded her...he held her hands and placed on his neck...meanwhile his hands goes on her waist...she broke the kiss and moved towards his neck..she sucked his neck...then she kneel down...she unbuckled his belt... removed his pant... "stop this is wrong" still she was not listing him...she removed his boxer...she kissed on Head of his dick...he closed his eyes to feel her touch...then slowly she started sucking.."ohh fuck" he moaned...she continued sucking...after he held her hairs and  made her stand..she looked at him with smirk and lusty look...she slowly removed her crop top looking at him..he were looking at her with smirk...he pulled her closer from holding her waist..he sucked her clavage...she moaned..."I think your is  jeans so tight I should remove this " saying this he smirked and removed her jeans..."sir this is also so tight remove na  " she said seductively pointing towards her bra.."umm you're right if you got rashes"..he stripped her bra..."milk is very amezing for health heina sir ?! " She said while pushing me towards her"yes babygirl" he latched his lips on her nipple and started sucking milk out of it.. meanwhile he was pinching another nipple..."ohh yess suck them sir ahh" when he done with one then he started sucking other one.."aahmmh " she pushed her boobs more into him as she was feeling much pleasure..he started licking her boobs..."I would love to drink it regularly" he said leaving her boobs "it's yours sir do whenever you want " she said tracing her fingers on his face sensually..."sir will you teach me biology like this daily ?! " She said while biting his lip..."ofc I would love it " soon he pushed her on bed..."sir it is also so tight " she said while pointing towards her panty...he smirked and removed...he rubbed her clit..."mmmh sir " soon he thrusted with his fingers inside her.."ohh fuck" he added more fingers inside her.. "ohh godd sirr....fuck me..I am carving for that"..he entered inside her..."fuckk ahh" he started thrusting her..."fuck Devhh.." she scratches his bare back...." fasterrr " he increased his speed... after sometime they got tried and Stop after sometime her mother come there..saw them studying she left from there..."if you'll get good marks next time In biology then I'll take lead and for you I'll arrange a special night" he said huskily in her ears..."really ?! " She get excited..he nodded..she kissed him on lips in excitement...

......