one night stand

...

Dev's pov

I was Seating on bar counter I saw a girl wearing Black short dress...with straighten hairs dancing on floor...

"Yaar she is bomb" my friend said to me..I gave him disgusted look
Suddenly She looks at us..

"Hey hottie" she waved at me and winked at me..

"Hey Beauty" my friend going closer to her

"I didn't said to you and kis angle se tum hottie ho" she laughed "hottie to ye hai" she said while looking at and biting her lips...

"Karwali beizzati " I laughed at him..he made sad face.. suddenly she and her friends comes to me

"Hey I am siddhi agrawal " she said forwarding her hand to me...I held her hand and pulled her closer from her waist "Dev..Dev Joshi yaad karlo kaam aayega" said huskily while going closer to her..."yaad kyu apna hi bana lete hai aapko" she said while going more closer to me...her friends giving ohoo looks to us...

"Btw you're quite interesting baby" she said huskily while biting my earlobe..."I am more interesting if you're interested then I can show you babe " I said kissing on her cheeks...

"Guys let's play truth or dare " Riya said... everyone nodded..."so first one is our to be bride siddhi " Riya said while clapping..I felt bad.."truth" she said..."I'll ask tell me are you really Marrying someone ?! " I asked to her..."haan but I don't like my groom" she said drinking a sip of vodka..

After many truth and dares...it was my turn and aryan said me to kiss someone who is hottest girl here...I looked at siddhi pulled her in my arms..I leaned towards her.."may I ?! " She gave me permission...I bruised my lips on her's..she smooches my lips with desperately..I also chewing her lips...we forgot people's around us...I parted my lips to allowing her enter her tongue inside my mouth...she explored my whole mouth... after sometime we broke the kiss

"Woah hottest kiss ever" aryan clapped...

After sometime

I coming out from washroom..I saw her walking towards me...she pinned me to the door of washroom...I winded my eyes in shock.."baby let's have some fun " she said huskily "but you're going marry how we can " I said pushing her..."shhh make me yours I wanted to be yours.." she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me Desperately...I kissed her back...I lift her while kissing...I took her to the a room..and locked the door...I made her stand and pinned to the wall...I started kissing her on neck..sucked her neck harshly..."D...ev...m..mh" her hand goes in my hairs...I kissed on her jawline...i again captured her lips.. sucked her lower lip..When she was busy in sucking my upper lip...she clutches my shirt and started unbuttoning my shirt by her one hand while kissing...she broke the kiss.. she tore my shirt...

"My wild cat take it easy babe "  I said kissing on her neckline...she moaned "I am wildest for you baby" I unzipped her dress...i removed her dress...nd started kissing her bare body making her moan in pleasure...I removed my jeans...she kneeled down..I removed my boxer too..she kissed upper part of my manhood..then started sucking my manhood.."ahh..suck it baby" I groaned in pleasure..after sometime I made her lay down on bed...I rubbed her thighs...and removed her inner wears also...I entered into her...she screams in pain and hugged me tightly...I increased speed as she started enjoying...I sucked her breast... kissed on her neck..."ahh Dev fuck" she moaned in pleasure.."come on bby let me ride on you " she said huskily and kissed on her lips...

At morning

I woke up early..I saw she was looking at me "kya hua aise kyu dekh rhi ho " I asked her..."kash main tumse shadi kar paati but my bad luck" she chuckled sadly "so what's problem just wait for two three months then main khud tumhe yaha se le jaunga" she smiled at my ans suddenly my phone started ringing it was my brother's call..i picked the call.."haan bhai " i answered..."kaha hai tu ?!" He askdd me "umm I..woh main club main hoon" i replied "club main is time kahi tune tu to is type is nhi tha na " I bit my tongue "bye ghar aake bat karta hoo" I cut the call "he is rachit Joshi na ?  " Her question made me shocked "how do you know ?! " I asked in shock "by his voice and he is the one an only my to be husband " I was hella shocked..I cheated on my brother with his fiance I don't know what to say my mind got blank..."you're my to be devar no never how I'll adjust ?! if your brother get to know ?! If he told my parents ?! No never it was all my fault " she said in panic tone " don't worry i am here na " I hugged her...

....