sister's husband

...

Dev and ritika were married but it was arrange marriage so they never come closer to eachother..they never loved eachother but Dev accepted her as his wife...Dev and ritika lives alone...ritika had a little sister..she is in London..her parents also live in London...

It's was day before...Holi party..

Ritika and Dev were doing prepration of Holi...Suddenly someone come from behind and back hugged ritika.."Di I am here" she turned and saw her little sister..."siddhu tu kab aayi" she hugged her...sidd hugged her back "wo I come here today so I thought come to you " rits smiled.."ab aagyi hai to reh le kuch din" she broke the hug "man to bohot hai par parso mera important kam hai " she said while making sad face "are Dev tujhe chhod denge bas holi hone de phir chali jana " she made puppy face.."oky di"

Next day...

It was holi..there is party in society so everyone was busy in party.."jiju di ?! " Sidd asked to Dev as she didn't saw ritika anywhere.."she is getting ready to went for her friend home " Dev said while enjoying party "but she didn't had any friends here her all friends are in London" she asked him suspiciously..."but she daily went to her home " he replied..."jiju let's go with her I love to do jasoosi " she said in excitement "but.." he about to say something but she cut off him "kya jiju aapko aapki patni ki khabar honi chahiye "

They both followed her..they saw her..she were going inside someone's room..they pipped in through the window..when Dev saw that scenario he felt betrayed..ritika were making out with someone..he didn't loved her but he respected her as his wife...he closed his eyes in disgust and hugged Siddhi tightly...she were shocked to see her sister like this...she recorded video for proof...he lives from there..she ran behind him...but he disappeared she searched him while day but she didn't found him..then she saw him seating on a bench while looking at sea with a whisky..she slowly walked towards him..."hmm so you're drinking for whom who betrayed you " she said while seating beside him..he looking at sea with teary eyes.."but think once she betrayed you and for her you're spoiling your health that's not fair" he burst out crying..she embraced him in her arms..."shhh " he hugged her more tightly...she wiped his tears " shh she didn't deserve you..you're a Angel " she softly pecked his forehead...she made him drank water. When he calmed himself..she walked towards ahead folding her arms..."aapko pata hai I also cheated by bf..he used me for money but see today I am happy without him aap bhi aage badh jaoge " she said looking at moon...he walked towards her "but I accepted her as my wife but she ager pyar nhi tha to bata deti aise karne ki kya jarurat thi" lastly he again started crying..she hugged him again..."shh " she rubbed his back.."shh Dev"...he didn't stopped crying..she broke the hug and wiped his tears..she looked in his eyes and shook her head in no...he hugged her again... pulled her from waist.. softly looked at her face and grabbed her lips...she were shocked with his sudden action..but she started matching his breathe..he softly sucked her lips...her hand goes around his neck..he clutched her waist..she parted her lips for allowing his tongue inside her mouth...he explored her whole mouth..Softly sucked her tongue..he lift her little to make her comfortable with his height as she was shorter than him..soon he realised that she is his wife's sister..he broke the kiss and said sorry to her "shh Today you need a someone" saying this she again kissed him..he were drunk so he loose infront of him...he take her to his home..he locked room..he pinned her to the wall...he moved towards he cheeks and licked her cheeks..she placed her hand on his chest..then he kissed on her shoulder...she moaned..he gave wet kissed on her jawline..soon he grabbed her lips...and bite them...she clutched his chest...and pulled him more into him..he removed her dress.. softly caressed her waist while kissing on her neck sensually..."m...mh..." she moaned "shh someone will come ritika is not here " she bite her lips to control her moans..he constantly kissing on her neck sensually...she removed his kurta and kissed on his neck...he pulled her from waist more into him while kissing on her neck.. slowly he stripped her bra..he pushed her on bed..he sucked her one breast..and started playing with another...soon he removed his pant and her panty...he rubbed her clit..she moaned hard...he locked her hands...and thrust inside her...she screamed due to pain.."are you oky ?! " He asked her "nothing you just broke my hyman " she replied while trying herself calm...he kissed on her lips..to divert her mind..as she slowly slowly get diverted he increased his speed...he forgot about Ritika's betrayal...she also forgot he is her sister's husband...he brushed her hairs with his fingers..while thrusting her...she smiled...

.....