Chapter 5: Harry James Malfoy

The new family was sitting down in the lounge area. The adults were talking amongst themselves, the two boys sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace playing with some of Draco's plush toys. Harry was now officially a part of the Malfoy family and already feeling a lot more comfortable with them all, not just Severus; though he is his favourite. 

Harry rubs his eyes and yawns, Draco following his actions. Lucius notices the tired boys and laughs quietly.

He stands and walks over to them, "I think my little wizards need to go to bed".

Draco whines, "But daddy...".

Severus picks up his blonde godson, "Now, now Draco. You are about to fall over. I know you want to keep playing with Harry but the two of you need sleep. Plus you need your energy for when Blaise comes over tomorrow".

Draco places his head on Severus' shoulder, "Bwaise?".

He smiles and nods, "That's right, dragon. Let's put you to bed".  

Severus takes Draco to his and Harry's combined bedroom. Lucius leans down next to Harry.

Harry rubs his eyes and leans his arms up, making grabby hands, "Dada...sleepy".

Lucius' eyes widen slightly at the name and smiles, "Let's go buddy".  

Lucius picks him up and heads upstairs with Narcissa close behind him. As he walks towards the boys' bedroom he smiles at the boy in his arms, still starstruck at the name the little one called him.

Narcissa opens the bedroom door for him so the boy isn't disturbed, as it seemed like Harry had just fallen asleep in his arms. They walk in to see Severus patting Draco's back as he struggles to fall asleep.

They walk up to the bed and Narcissa asks, "Draco, honey, what's wrong?".

Draco yawns, "Hawwy".

She runs her hand through his hair, "Oh baby, it's ok. Harry's right here".

Lucius carefully places Harry down laying next to Draco. Feeling his presence, Draco shuffles to cuddle up right next to Harry. He finally relaxes and starts to fall asleep. The three adults watch the two boys, knowing that they are going to grow up to be close brothers.

Quietly, they leave the room and head back downstairs to the living room, reigniting the fireplace and sitting on the couches.  

Severus sighs, "It's nice how close the boys are already. When I put Draco to bed, he said he wouldn't sleep without Harry. I knew you were coming up so I just tried to keep him calm".

Lucius laughs, "Not like it's very hard. Draco always listens to you. He adores you, and now so does Harry".

He smirks, "Of course they do, why wouldn't they?".

Narcissa smiles, "You now have another godson to spoil rotten".

"And Lady Magic has blessed you two with another child, like you've wanted".  

Lucius nods, "And perhaps one day they'll be able to properly meet their grandfather".

Severus looks at his friend in confusion, "I thought Abraxas died of dragon pox".

"He did, thankfully". He smirks, "But I was talking about Tom".

Severus blushes and nods, "Ah. Right. I guess he is kind of a father figure to you so that makes sense".

The two Malfoys laugh at their friend's obvious blush at the mention of the man. It would be nice for Harry and Draco to have their grandfather in their life. Yeah, only theirs. Sure Severus.