Chapter 10: Flourish and Blotts

A/N: It has been decided that Harry will be shipped with the Weasley Twins. 

The boys continue to lead the way to Flourish and Blotts, now with Blaise walking in tow with them next to Draco, who could not stop looking at his new necklace.  

Lucius smiles at his son, turning to Severus, "I recognise that looks anywhere".

He smiles and nods, "I've known they were meant for each other since they were little. Draco was always so happy when Blaise came over".

Lucius smirks, "Like you with Tom".

He slowly turns his head and glares, "Are you just going to keep comparing me and Tom to Draco and Blaise?".

"You bet. And when Hades gets a partner I get new material".  

Severus shakes his head and continues to follow the boys into the store. Walking inside, the three boys immediately start walking around different parts of the store. Harry went up the stairs to the left of the store, while Draco and Blaise remained on the ground floor.

Severus calls out, "Remember boys, school books first. You can go shopping at Knockturn Alley later".

The twins call out, "We know!".

Blaise smiles and whispers to Draco, "He never changes, does he?".  

Draco laughs, "The only time our godfather changed was when uncle Tom vanished".

"Fair enough. Come on, let's get your books".

Harry leans over the railing, "What about yours?".

Blaise looks up, "I'll get mine another day, today is about you two".

Lucius walks over, "Don't be ridiculous. You're getting your books as well".

"I can't ask you to do that, Mr Malfoy".  

He places his hand on his shoulder, "Nonsense. You're family, I'll take care of you. And I thought we discussed you calling me Lucius".

Harry groans, "Oh crap".

Draco looks up, "What?".

Harry points at the front door, "Weasleys".  

They turn and look out the front window, seeing a family of redheads walking towards the store. In the group were both parents, Molly and Arthur, as well as the twins and the two youngest, Ron and Ginny.

Blaise smirks, "This should be interesting".

The door opens and the children run inside. Molly and Arthur stiffen as they notice the Malfoy family already inside.  

Molly decides to try and ignore them, "Severus, what brings you here?". 

He turns to her, "My godsons got their Hogwarts acceptance letter today so we wanted to get their books in order as soon as possible". He looks around the store, "I assume you're doing the same".  

She smiles, "Yes, my Ron got his letter as well. Plus the twins needed to get out of the house".

He nods, "They are quite a handful".

Harry was browning the shelves looking for his books when someone ran into him.

He stumbles and turns to see the youngest Weasley, "Watch it".

Ginny blushes and stutters, "S-sorry".

Harry rolls his eyes and continues to look for his book. Not finding it upstairs, he starts to head down, where he notices Ron approaching his brother.  

He speeds up and grabs his shoulder, "I wouldn't do that if I were you".

Ron squints at him, "What?".

Harry walks closer and whispers, "My brother just reunited with his best friend. I wouldn't recommend ruining his day with your presence".